south bend seats

B

boukie69

i got a row AA center orchestra seat during the presale for south bend. but on the venue map, row AA is actually behind what looks like to be the pit area. i know i had to have been the first to buy my presale ticket so what's the deal?? did anyone here luck out on getting a pit ticket? i was happy until i realized i may not be in the front row after all.

> i got a row AA center orchestra seat during the presale for south bend.
> but on the venue map, row AA is actually behind what looks like to be the
> pit area. i know i had to have been the first to buy my presale ticket so
> what's the deal?? did anyone here luck out on getting a pit ticket? i was
> happy until i realized i may not be in the front row after all.

Same here. I don't think that there will be seats in the pit area, seems like security would have to be there. If you look at the map of the seats, the pit area is only 3 seats deep, seems like a security spot. Also, those pit seats aren't available for sale for other shows either. Keep your fingers crossed.

> Same here. I don't think that there will be seats in the pit area, seems
> like security would have to be there. If you look at the map of the seats,
> the pit area is only 3 seats deep, seems like a security spot. Also, those
> pit seats aren't available for sale for other shows either. Keep your
> fingers crossed.

i've never been to this venue (i'll be traveling in from chicago), but are you saying that nobody EVER sits in the pit area for ANY show in this venue? that sounds really strange if that's the case. why would management give prime seats to security when they could make a lot more money by selling them? no way does security need three rows.

anyway, my fingers are crossed... thanks for the reply.

Back
Top Bottom