saw Moz today.....

S

Sharron Needles

Whilst driving in Hollywood, I spotted The Man in his Jag. It is a bluish color right? We were on Holloway(I think, but I kinda lost my sense of direction for a minute), and he was coming the opposite direction that we were travelling. If it was not him, it was somebody that looks exactly like him, with the same exact car, but I am pretty sure it was Moz. Wonder where he was going........? The top was down. Good day for it since it was sunny and about 78 degrees here.

> Whilst driving in Hollywood, I spotted The Man in his Jag. It is a bluish
> color right?

Yep. He has a blue Jag. Moz sighting -- you lucky gal!

> Yep. He has a blue Jag. Moz sighting -- you lucky gal!

Der....I am a guy.........

lol! i always thought you were a girl as well.

and lucky you seeing moz. where do you live again?

> lol! i always thought you were a girl as well.

> and lucky you seeing moz. where do you live again?

Well, most of the people that have been here a long time know I am a guy, but it's cool. The name's a joke. Anyways, I live in L.A. And Nectar, son't you live in canada? How do you know what color his car is.....?

> Der....I am a guy.........

Get the hell out of town! I had no idea. My apologies. People always think I'm a guy too. My name is kind of androgynous.

> And Nectar, son't you live in canada? How do you know what color his car is.....?

Yes, I do live in Canada. I know what Moz's car looks like because I know a couple people who have met him while he was out and about. Bookstore, etc. and I kept hearing about his blue Jag.

P.S I'm just reading your screen name in my head right now and it makes perfect sense! LOL I never caught on to that. Sharin' needles. Right?

i originally thought you were a guy too, gender. oops. i mean, i figured out early on that you weren't!

So much sex-confusion here.Now we know we're at a Moz site,in case there was ever any confusion :p

> i originally thought you were a guy too, gender. oops. i mean, i figured
> out early on that you weren't!

and in case you didn't know, and to avoid further confusion...i am a tennis player

> and in case you didn't know, and to avoid further confusion...i am a
> tennis player

are you a proffessional?

> are you a proffessional?

i would say that i'm more curious about the sport than anything

> everyone seems to be from LA...

everyone seems to be from la-la land.