Robert Smith is a PU#*Y!

Z

Zack de la Rocha

Yes Robert Smith IS a @#!!! PUSS! He needs a bullet in his fu#king head! I'am here to put little pu$$ies out of their missery!

FEEL MY WRATH!

> Yes Robert Smith IS a @#!!! PUSS! He needs a bullet in his¿ fu#king head! I'am here to put little pu$$ies out of their¿ missery!¿ FEEL MY WRATH!

What! are you okay bud. I don't like Robert Smith either but you have to come down. Whats with the language.

What's the hate about? I love The Cure! So I guess you hate me now.
So, maybe you need to listen to a Morrissey song, make you cool down.

by any chance are your parents aware of your emotional problems?

Im sure it was they way his parents treated him, that made him the way he is.

This is all a bit silly

Ok. I have no time for the Cure or Fat Bob Smith. But calling him a "@#!!!" isn't very bright really, and an obvious attempt at attention seeking.

I suspect that Zack isn't as crushingly moronic as he seems, and is instead trying to gain attention by winding people up.

I suggest from now on we ignore him. He may be provocative and insulting, but he is never rises above the level of tedium.

Re: This is all a bit silly

> Ok. I have no time for the Cure or Fat Bob Smith. But calling¿ him a " @#!!! " isn't very bright really, and an¿ obvious attempt at attention seeking.¿ I suspect that Zack isn't as crushingly moronic as he seems, and¿ is instead trying to gain attention by winding people up.¿ I suggest from now on we ignore him. He may be provocative and¿ insulting, but he is never rises above the level of tedium.

Righto. To paraphrase an earlier posting by spring heeled jim, yes I think Zack is looking for the Rage Against The Machine site.HEY ZACK THIS IS MORRISSEY-SOLO!NOT MORONS-SOLO!

ROBERT SMITH WAS IN THE CURE!! WRONG WEBSITE, ROCKER!! (n/m)

NO! (couldn't resist!)

> Im sure it was they way his parents treated him, that made him¿ the way he is.

Really? I know Marilyn Manson is a hermaphrodite, but I didn't know he spawned yet.

I want to know what is wrong with Robert Smith? The Cure is one of the most tallented bands ever. Robert's lyrics are as passionate and intelligent as Morrissey's. I just think it is very silly for Morrissey fans to automatically dismiss the Cure since Morrissey has litte regaurd for them. Ignore the tit for tat that exists between the two groups and open yourself to the music and the messages it is attempting to convey. I think you will find as much substance in it as we do in Morrissey's verse. Although, I have to be honest, if it came down to brass tax, I would have to side with Morrissey.

If You Have Five Seconds To Spare
nervous.gif

i don't like things just because morrissey does....I am my own man...i grew out of the cure when i was 18..realized that robert smith was saying nothing to me about my life... and i find his voice abit annoying as well...
kakarot

> i don't like things just because morrissey does....I am my own¿ man...i grew out of the cure when i was 18..realized that robert¿ smith was saying nothing to me about my life... and i find his¿ voice abit annoying as well...¿ kakarot

I think his guitar arrangements [though, lacking in virtuosity and any sort musical discipline] and production engineering is great. But, I like The Smiths much better. The Cure is good, but I've seen better.

Back
Top Bottom