Race for the Big Cats - Tiger, Jaguar, and Snow Leopard

C

Codreanu

What you need to do: Click on one of the three "Big Cat" buttons located at http://bigcats.care2.com up to once per day. Each click per day generates a donation, paid by advertising sponsors, to the Wildlife Conservation Society's (WCS) programs to protect endangered tigers, jaguars in the Americas, and Mongolian snow leopards. 100% of the money you generate will be donated to WCS.

How am I helping?

Will I actually support Big Cats?
Yes! You generate revenue to support Big Cats when you click a "Big Cats" button. This money goes directly to Wildlife Conservation Society's (WCS) Big Cat programs. You can click a "Big Cats" button up to once per day. You should also invite all your friends to come to the site to click a "Big Cats" button daily to increase your total cumulative impact.

Where exactly is the land I am supporting?
WCS is working to support vital habitat for the tiger in India and Asia, the Jaguar in the Americas, and the Snow Leopard in Central Asia.

Do I really make a difference?
Certainly! Let's say you start the Race for the Big Cats on day one and tell 3 people each day for the first 5 days. If all of those people invited play the Race every day until the end of the Race, they will will help support the protection of 179 square miles (45,824 hectares!) of endangered big cat habitat. So, yes! Your actions do make a difference.

Exactly how much land is actually supported per click?
The amount of land supported depends upon how many sponsors we have and how much money they donate. In general, with just one sponsor, each click of a "Big Cats" button generates a donation that supports roughly 1.3 acres of big cat habitat. With two sponsors, each click generates a donation to support 2.6 acres. With three sponsors, that figure rises to 3.9 acres, and so on.

Back
Top Bottom