Prince William killed a Dik-Dik that is like a baby Bambi!

A

Andy I.

The Royals I don't understand why they are into blood sports it's all barbaric!!! Dik-Dik's are like little baby Bambis they are inercent don't kill them!!! This has shocked me, I don't want my future King to murder poor little animals! William needs to break with all the old royal stuffy and damaging and barbaric traditions! why are no Royal's vegans? They need Vegan Royals! then I might take more notice of them and think maybe just maybe Royals might be ok just a little bit.

Re:Royals are into killing animals for sport and are into the Military killing life...

The Royals need to stop all this Military stuff all the Royal men go into the Royal Navey/Army or Airforce and they own them!!! The Royals need to stop doing crule blood sports too!! hunting. shooting.fishing has no place in the modern world!! We need Pacifist and Vegan Royals!! Lets have Royal Armys for peace not war!! Like The Salvation Army is an Army for God!! The Royals must change it is our only hope here in Britian!!

Ahem...A Pome...

What shall we do about it,
Andy I.?
Should we hit them with a baseball bat
And make them cry?

Should we sic angry skunks
On Buckingham Palace?
Should we tart Charles up
And call him Alice?

The things I'm saying
Aren't meant to be flip!
Let's away to the Palace
And cut of their di--

I think I've gone too far, Andy. What do you think?

Re: Ahem...A Pome...

What shall we do about it,
Andy I.?
Should we hit them with a baseball bat
And make them cry?

Should we sic angry skunks
On Buckingham Palace?
Should we tart Charles up
And call him Alice?

The things I'm saying
Aren't meant to be flip!
Let's away to the Palace
And cut of their di--

I think I've gone too far, Andy. What do you think?======Sorry but if I am honest I don't like that poem at all. I don't wish to hurt your feelings though. But if we did what you surgest then we would be just as bad as them!!! You know we had a King in England once called King Charles and he was beheaded poor man that is not the way to go! we must learn from the past! Why Prince William shocks me is he is a young generation Royal and he maybe King one day and yet Wills is still carrying on all the old barbaric traditions!!! I thought Wills could be a radical King and totally change the face of the Monercy for good sadly I doubt he will be but he has time to change!! I don't want a Republic I would just like to see loads of reforms done to our existing Royal Family. You can only show people a more good way to be through example I think, that is you must try and be good yourself and if people see what sort of life you have they maybe inspired to be more good in life themselves and if we are good to people then good repercusions will happen in the world hopefully, we only learn it seems through our own misstakes or what things or obsticles life throws at us that we must over-come or get over and that is the hard way, it's all a journy isn't it, don't be hard on yourself if you fail you can always try again! and it is possible to change yourself but changing yourself is not easy, but I think it is even more differcult to change others but not imposible but is it worth it really I would think it isn't worth the bother. we are all victims of surcamstance. I am in no way perfect,I have a long way to go, I sort of hate myself and people don't listern to me they never have! sorry if I sound a bit serious, coz I think it was a light-hearted poem?

> sorry if I sound a bit serious, coz I think
> it was a light-hearted poem?

Yes, Andy. I was hoping to make you laugh. I'm not trying to make light of the issue at all. I was just trying to make you chuckle.

> Yes, Andy. I was hoping to make you laugh. I'm not trying to make light of
> the issue at all. I was just trying to make you chuckle.

see you round dumbles.

No wonder I got over my crush on him several years ago.

And to think, one of my friends tried to study abroad at St. Andrews just to be near him.

Re: No wonder I got over my crush on him several years ago.

> And to think, one of my friends tried to study abroad at St. Andrews just
> to be near him.

That's creepy >_<

Re: That's 'sponge and a rusty wrench' to my north american readers.

Back
Top Bottom