Nice Bars & Clubs in SFO, San Diego, Santa Fe

F

Fanny

Hello!

I will visit these several towns in two weeks and I would like to know if some of you would be kind enough to send me adresses of places where to have a drink with very nice music (Morrissey, The Smiths of course! and also all the other groups which are usually mentionned on this web site!)? Unfortunately, these kind of places are not indicated in Lonely Planet or other touristic manuals...If you take only five seconds to write, I will be very gratefull to you! Thank you very much for your help.

Well I have lived in two of the cities...

San Fran, stay away from Union Street Bars (This is where tourists and otherwise clueless people go,it is very crowded and the chance of your ass being grabbed by some jock is high...). There is a little bar on Divisadero Street called Frankies, it is a great place to just hang out. On Thursday nights there also use to be a brit pop club, the weekly paper on what's happening will list it.

San Diego, it depends. As for the music scene, it is varied. The Casbah is a great bar/venue. Also Nu Nu's is a little bar in Hillcrest on 5th Avenue that serves grest drinks and boasts an awesome jukebox.

Hope that helps!

P.S. Santa Fe is a gorgeous town, please enjoy the outdoors more than the indoors =)

> Hello!

> I will visit these several towns in two weeks and I would like
> to know if some of you would be kind enough to send me adresses
> of places where to have a drink with very nice music (Morrissey,
> The Smiths of course! and also all the other groups which are
> usually mentionned on this web site!)? Unfortunately, these kind
> of places are not indicated in Lonely Planet or other touristic
> manuals...If you take only five seconds to write, I will be very
> gratefull to you! Thank you very much for your help.

Thank You Very much Tart for your kind and quick answer!!!!
I APPRECIATE A LOT! And YES! It will definitively help me! I am alreday very interested about the Frankies bar! And with no doubt, i will go dancing there on thursady night! SO NICE! Thank you very much! I will certainly enjoy my stay in SFO much more because of your suggestion...I would never find this place on my own!

Thank you also very much for your suggestions for San Diego! And i will try the both! I will stay here one week so i will have the time for it!

It's incredible that you have lived in both towns! I am very lucky!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AGAIN! IT'S VERY NICE OF YOU!
And don't worry for Santa Fe : I will enjoy the outdoors more than the indoors!!!
BYe BYe

Back
Top Bottom