Moz's house...

L

Laura

Does anyone think he'll put up Christmas lights this year? Has anyone ever seen the house decorated for any occasion?

I am just curious. And bored. BORED, f*ckin' BORED. I know I'm not the only one bored with the no news, nothing to talk about situation.

So, when is everyone putting up their Christmas decorations...(I don't mean for this to be one-sided, as in leaving out any Jewish people, or Kwansan's, or anyone who doesn't celebrate or anything...it's just something I thought I would ask.)??? I started putting up some pine garland tonight and have these really nice little 1/2 trees that I put in the girls window. I can't do too much too soon. Then you just stop appreciating it, you know?

So, any opinions on decorating?

Laura

Lighting up the neighborhood

I think Christmas light are a nice way decoration that you can enjoy and that you can share with everyone else. I'm definantly going to do it this year.

As for Moz, I think that he should put up lights, or rather have the fans come over and do it Why not have a Christmas with Moz to remember... well one can dream.

withfans.jpg

I am planning to ask the Magic Fairy to sit atop my fragrant pine this year!

> Does anyone think he'll put up Christmas lights this year? Has
> anyone ever seen the house decorated for any occasion?

> I am just curious. And bored. BORED, f*ckin' BORED. I know I'm
> not the only one bored with the no news, nothing to talk about
> situation.

> So, when is everyone putting up their Christmas decorations...(I
> don't mean for this to be one-sided, as in leaving out any
> Jewish people, or Kwansan's, or anyone who doesn't celebrate or
> anything...it's just something I thought I would ask.)??? I
> started putting up some pine garland tonight and have these
> really nice little 1/2 trees that I put in the girls window. I
> can't do too much too soon. Then you just stop appreciating it,
> you know?

> So, any opinions on decorating?

> Laura

Decorating Opinions: Minimalist works for me. Bright white lights and a plain green tree.. MAybe undulating and in some kind of sequence so they can detect the music being played. Maybe a minor pice of embellishment would be a subtle garnish of red tinsel. And balls are quite passe now.. so I'll go for the musical instruments adorning every other frond. Unless you feel a few balls are necessary of course in which case.. arranging them in pairs would be aesthetically the best thing to do.

Does this help?

But its also quite sad to think some people will erect their tree and yet have no one to stare in frothy eyed wonder at it. I'll spare a thought for them. It can be a tough time. Hmm.. wonder who posts on Christmas day on this board!

looks like '91 (judging from the Sitwell backdrop & t-shirt...)

Re: I am planning to ask the Magic Fairy to sit atop my fragrant pine this year!

> But its also quite sad to think some people will erect their
> tree and yet have no one to stare in frothy eyed wonder at it.
> I'll spare a thought for them. It can be a tough time. Hmm..
> wonder who posts on Christmas day on this board!

I think I did last year. I was very bored.

TMF

Back
Top Bottom