moz/smith night in LA

M

Mozzy

When the hell is LA going to have another Moz/Smiths night?
Come on you promoters, get on the ball.

> When the hell is LA going to have another Moz/Smiths night?
> Come on you promoters, get on the ball.
I might have one at my mom's house. Her house is sick. I'm thinking of also getting Pedro from Sweet & Tender Hooligans to MC the night of fun. We'd also have cool activities that clubs couldn't get away with, such as the 40 man gang bang battle royal and "slob on my knob" where each person competes to give me the best blow job. Prizes will be given to all winners.

When they try to do something where they wont rip off the fans. Im all for the convention every year,they are the best and no one can top them,but Too many high priced things there. Plus keep in mind...anytime you have something like that,the usual "wanna be bad asses" go there and start fights with people. We dont need that. Plus,unless they're willing to give away a ton of shit to people for going,it just doesnt make sense. I remember a few people trying to get some going in other states and they couldnt do anything as well. The rfecord companys are too busy worrying about 12 year old downloading abba tracks then to donate some old moz shit for giveaways and the like. that would be smart,which is what record companies and execs are not. But thats another story. id go,if there were a good one,mbut like i said,most end up in fights...no one needs that.

Sounds like there will be alot of guys and farm animals there then huh????? no thanks,ill pass on your little soirei

We could always show up and play a rousing addition of "shine your boot in an ass clowns eye" and we can start off with you????? or maybe a "donkey punch the party host??" or how about a "beat the piss out of the person throwing the party until you have no movement left in your leg" party??? I like those...theres always quite a turnout when i show up.

>id go,if there were
> a good one,mbut like i said,most end up in fights...no one needs that.
Pussy!

> Sounds like there will be alot of guys and farm animals there then
> huh????? no thanks,ill pass on your little soirei
The only farm animal that'll be there is that llama smelling, hippo looking whore that you call your mom.

the moz night at fais dodo used to be really good.
peaceful and what not. milf, you're a twat.

I just received this. But I don't know if this is your cup of tea.

Okay L.A., we've heard you. We've been away, but now we're back and
playing at an ALL AGES venue! We've been having a great time
performing for new audiences in new cities, but L.A. is home and you
guys always come through for us. This week's L.A. Weekly is
highlighting the 2003 Best of L.A. and Sweet and Tender Hooligans
were rated BEST COVER BAND IN LOS ANGELES. No doubt that is all
because of you guys! Thank you so much for all of your support. We
owe it all to you! Anyway, here are the details:

Saturday November 1st 9:30PM
Fais Dodo
5257 W. Adams Blvd.
Los Angeles
323-931-4636
This venue is ALL AGES

We will have a very special guest playing bass for us. All the way
from New York City, Ezra Martin formerly of The Smiths tribute band
The Salford Lads. We'll see you all there, can't wait! --Jose

Wow,think of that all by yourself???? Your moms like a toilet,fat white and smells like shit.