MOZ FAN AND MY BAND! opinons???

B

boyvoyeur

hello there, my name is ants, i have been a morrissey fan since i was 10. as with many of you morrissey is the closest i come to religion! i have seen moz many times and have been forunate enough to feature (albeit briefly) in 2 morrissey videos/ documentaries. they ;is "introducing morrissey" where i dive into the crowd from the stage at the end of the vid and kiss his hand earlier in the vid, and "the importance of being morrissey" where there is a shot of me clambering over the barriers to jump onto the stage.(filmed at the blackburn leg of that tour)

anyway, the reason i am posting this is because i want the people here to know that i am a sincere moz fan and not just somebody "plugging my band"!!

the band i am in is called The Golden Age, obviously what with me being a moz fan i think you may already have an idea of what we sound like. were sort of melodic, indie, glam, sleaze, rock and roll.

here is a link to the website www.thegoldenage.co.uk please log on and feel free to join the forum on there.

;HERE IS A LINK TO SOME OF OUR SONGS... PLEASE LISTEN AND LET ME KNOW YOUR VIEWS!!

http://www.ilovethesheriff.com/goldenage.html

;HERE IS A LINK TO OUR VIDEO, IT IS FOR A SONG CALLED "YOU USED TO BE A STRIPPER"

link:
http://soundaloudtv.co.uk/video.php?video_id=30

here is our biog.... please read:

*******************************BIOG*****************************************
Welcome to Sheffield, Pulp’s sex city, the national city of sport and proud home of the Full Monty. However, post industrial South Yorkshire isn’t all that people would have you believe.

The secret worlds of Sheffield’s leafy pre-peaks suburbia give way to dank decay and Little Mesters as the city flattens in the east.

Tales of hope, despair, rejection and regret come naturally and are as much a part of the fabric that makes Sheffield as the seven hills which surround it.

It is here that The Golden Age grew up, it is here that they live and it is from here from which The Golden Age draws its inspiration.

Apprenticeships served, The Golden Age are four soul survivors with a flair for performance and a penchant for painting a vulgar picture.

Tales of shameless single socialites, late night reservoir rendezvous and skeletons in closets are told to a backdrop of classic Indie rock n roll played with a punch and a pout.

If Sheffield truly is a sex city, The Golden Age is a hitched up skirt down a back alley or a public park fumble after too much White Lightning.

Make your own mind up!

thanks for taking the time to read this!!!! see you on the "ringleader of the tormentors tour!!!!!!!

Even the artic monkeys started in the suburbs of steel city house and the roxy disco.

Good Luck,

Strawberry.

> Even the artic monkeys started in the suburbs of steel city house and the
> roxy disco.

> Good Luck,

> Strawberry.

many thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom