Morrissey/Smiths Tribute night in Manchester...NEED INFO/HELP!

S

Stacie

I am living in London for a couple of months and want to go to the Smiths/Morrissey Tribute night in Manchester next Friday night. Anyone that can help me on how to get there, where to stay, what else to do in Manchester, etc. etc. that would be so much help. Please email me!

Stacie

Stacie jump on a train @ Euston stopping @ Manchester Piccadilly, exit via Firfield St & the Star is just across the road on the left thru the lights. If you can't get out that way go to the front exit down the slip road turn left at lights follow road past the metro link line past first turning on left up to traffic lights. Turn left that's fairfield st it's about 200 yards on the left.
About staying over, well Greasetea swears (pun intended) by Sachas but I think it's about £40 a night?

hit the link for details etc.

see ya next Friday
Grim O'Grady

manchester hotels

Yes, Grim was correct (as ever!)
there are lots of hotels around, Travel Lodge, Ibis etc all around £40 per night.
It is worth the trip, an enjoyable time guarenteed!
See you there, say hello! (I shall be wearing the 'How soon is now' t-shirt!)
Shaun Goater.

C.t.I.d. 2-1

Shaun, so what did you think of the match, I'm chuffed to mintballs (not uncle Joe's) with the result & the 3 points but it was a bit of a hit & miss game. Not 100% convinced with Leon yet, no gel with Huckers, (still early days). Ali B produced the goods though, magic. I had to put up with the rotherham contingent in my ears being sat in the Gene's next to 'em. Last laugh though to he who waits. ha ha hee hee.
Still lot more (& better)to come.
see ya Friday.
Grim O'Grady

me moz bit

Re: C.t.I.d. 2-1

A bit dissapointed with performance, i know the goat, wanchope, dickov and berkovic were out so shouldnt be too hard. 1st half was terrible!
although the finish was rather grand and shut the Yorkshire Puddings up big time! ha ha
So, onto 4000 holes on Wednesday..... here's hoping!
The Goat.

Back
Top Bottom