Morrissey movie? He will be played by Chow Yun Fat?

A

Amber

I think it should be Brad Pitt because he's slinky like Morrissey, beside s isn't that guy Chinese? Moz isn't asian, I don't think fellas.

> I think it should be Brad Pitt because he's slinky like
> Morrissey, beside s isn't that guy Chinese? Moz isn't asian, I
> don't think fellas

granted i cant think of anybody the would do the way steven moves his body justice but i cant see it being brad pitt. but speaking of movies wasnt the guy that played bosie in wilde just the cutest little thing

> wasnt the guy that played bosie in wilde just
> the cutest little thing

jude law! he was the only good thing about ripley!
he is scrumdidlyumptious!

> jude law! he was the only good thing about ripley!
> he is scrumdidlyumptious!

'Wilde' had a bit too much graphic gay sex in it.

actually

Leslie Cheung would make a good Morrissey. He can act and he can rock (though his movies are better than his music). Also he can do the gay thing.

OH LESLIE!
Bird.jpg

> jude law! he was the only good thing about ripley!
> he is scrumdidlyumptious!

Not hardly, Cate Blanchett stole every moment that she was in. And Ripley, believe it or not, Damon was good..

hnia

I elect that retard from that "..Life" show, Corky

I don't remember the show, but I do remember that bastard Corky on it. That monkey made me laugh so much that I now make an effort to watch the Special Olympics to watch them retards compete. They are the funniest things around since watching films of these old people who lost control of their bladders..hee hee, I'm laughing already at the thought of my retarded neighbor struggling to open a can of soda.
Thank goodness for the trisomy 23 gene...hee hee retards are funny.

> Not hardly, Cate Blanchett stole every moment that she was in.
> And Ripley, believe it or not, Damon was good..

> hnia
blanchett is a great actress, and jude law has a great ass, so altogether they were great, however the movie could have been a *bit* shorter...

Re: I elect that retard from that "..Life" show, Corky

Will you come over tonight and shove it up in me I hope so babee, promise me that we can do that sweet monkey dance, your sooo yuuumy! I can't wait, the usual time Lisa...

Back
Top Bottom