Moderators, pull your f***ing fingers out!!!

F

freeyourself

Why is it that you're so quick to delete trivial nonsense, yet you allow this spineless bastard to post so much shit about me?

Do you want to see the site shut down or what?

I will run into this character one day & take great delight in smashing his head to pulp, that's how I'll deal with it.

All you have to do is your f***ing jobs!!

You've let him get away with posting that obscene doctored picture about 20 times, now you allow him to post shit on other sites about me & advertise the fact on here.

Are you going to do anything about it?

bear with it, tell them all to get STUFFED. haha ha ha.

Re: i actually think he might BE the moderator

Nah. There is some weird shit going on with regards not being able to post back to some of his pseudonyms, but the c*** get's trolled that often on the other boards, there's no way he'd get the mod job.

Anyway, just think what it'd be like on here if he was a mod. There'd only be his shit on the board.

i don't understand the mods here, WHO ARE THEY?? anyone know??

freeyourself

> Nah. There is some weird shit going on with regards not being able to post
> back to some of his pseudonyms, but the c*** get's trolled that often on
> the other boards, there's no way he'd get the mod job.

> Anyway, just think what it'd be like on here if he was a mod. There'd only
> be his shit on the board.

did you know that you could get this forum closed down if you can prove that someone's been trolling you and posting your pick on other sites david t wouldn't have a leg to stand on you could take him to the cleaners andi wouldn't blame you it's his fault for not moderating this forum properly.

oh f*** off sacked moderator, why are you so interested in closing it, you never leave!!!

LOL

I can hardly BEAR to look at you!

LOL

BSG8HQGVNKGB.jpg

everyone has seen the pic, do you have anything new to add you boring bastard?

Calm down dear. You know we will meet one day, and be friends. I will give you a big bear hug in court when I see you.

I imagine I am considerably richer than you based on the state of the decor in your squalid bedsit, and you general demeanor.

Now try and take deep breaths and get a sense of humor.

bomnkers1.jpg

You could be more careful with photographs taken of you to prevent them being posted onto the internet. Once they are posted onto the public domain, nobody can prevent people doctoring the photograph or re-posting it on the net.

The difficulty with deleting posts is that some people may want a post deleted because of the language used, for example. People have the right to use what language they like, as you do. David does not want any censorship.

The best advice I can give is that you ignore the posts you don't like. Responding to the posts only encourages further tit for tat posts.

If after complaining about a post to the moderators and given them time to respond and you are still unhappy. You could mail David direct and ask him to look into your issue.

The words "f***ed" and "up" spring to my simple mind.......

"You could be more careful with photographs taken of you to prevent them being posted onto the internet. Once they are posted onto the public domain, nobody can prevent people doctoring the photograph or re-posting it on the net.

The difficulty with deleting posts is that some people may want a post deleted because of the language used, for example. People have the right to use what language they like, as you do. David does not want any censorship.

The best advice I can give is that you ignore the posts you don't like. Responding to the posts only encourages further tit for tat posts.

If after complaining about a post to the moderators and given them time to respond and you are still unhappy. You could mail David direct and ask him to look into your issue.
"

> Why is it that you're so quick to delete trivial nonsense, yet you allow

> this spineless bastard to post so much shit about me?

> Do you want to see the site shut down or what?

> I will run into this character one day & take great delight in
> smashing his head to pulp, that's how I'll deal with it.

> All you have to do is your f***ing jobs!!

> You've let him get away with posting that obscene doctored picture about
> 20 times, now you allow him to post shit on other sites about me &
> advertise the fact on here.

> Are you going to do anything about it?

I would sue for a cool mil just for the I love Kylie alone.

> I would sue for a cool mil just for the I love Kylie alone.

You're a f***ing riot aren't you.

Laugh? I thought I'd never start.

TICK-TOCK BROKEN

Just out of interest, do you really think I'm stupid enough to fall for that shite.

Or maybe it's for the benefit of the one or two people who haven't seen through your f***ed up shit yet.

You are a very silly person.