May 21 Siouxsie and Iggy rescheduled concerts at Cruel World Festival

woovee

Cruel World Festival will take place this year in Pasadena, California, Brookside at the Rose Bowl, on Saturday May 20, 2023.

Siouxsie and Iggy Pop are the two headliners of this edition. It will be Siouxsie' first gig in North America in 15 years.
The other artists announced are Echo & the Bunnymen, Gang of Four, Billy Idol, Love and Rockets, Adam Ant, the Human League, Gary Numan and many more.

Tickets go on sale Friday (Jan. 27) at 12 p.m.
cruelworldfest.com

jqOVjPaHZ1HUmJiVFcdwFrolKeOfhZQZYIzef2a2.jpg

Last edited:
This is a great line up, really excited to see Gang of Four there, tho I won't be going. Hope this means a US tour.

Last edited:
Sunny California, what a bill !
Siouxsie for her first North American performance since 2008, the one and only Iggy Pop, and Echo & the Bunnymen are announced as well, along with the mighty Gang of Four.

Last edited:
I don't know what that's about but I was reading posts of people who were there and someone said Morrissey was supposed to be a secret special guest and people in the food tents were told they could not sell meat because he'd be there. I doubt it's true but that is the second reference I have read about him tonight.
It sounds like just a stupid rumor. When I saw Morrissey at Coachella in 1999, there was a rumor that Johnny was going to join him on stage. Ultimately people want to make up stuff so they sound important to others. Also, he was in England for the Ivors on Thursday night and I'm sure his band isn't even ready to play yet.... so logistically it was never going to happen. But I do feel for the people who showed up and didn't get to see a full show.

It sounds like just a stupid rumor. When I saw Morrissey at Coachella in 1999, there was a rumor that Johnny was going to join him on stage. Ultimately people want to make up stuff so they sound important to others. Also, he was in England for the Ivors on Thursday night and I'm sure his band isn't even ready to play yet.... so logistically it was never going to happen. But I do feel for the people who showed up and didn't get to see a full show.
Yeah, this was so unfortunate, people came over from all over to see this and esp Siouxsie. I didn't think M would be back here either and I did not believe he was a super secret special guest lol.

Back
Top Bottom