mailing lists?

A

allyson wonderland

Are there any email lists that i could subscribe to? My friend who is obbsessed with Angelina Jolie is on an Angelina mailing list. Are there any Morrissey ones, or dare i say it Cure lists? Thanks!

Hey,

I just sent you the mailing list for The Cure. I belong to the same one. I also e-mailed you the lastest newsletter. It doesn't look like the new single has been released, trust me I've been calling.

so enjoy!

Becca

I have something you can mail

No thank you for entertaining me with perhaps the lousiest, dumbest and stupidee-doopidest post I have evr ead. Don't sit there gawking you fatso. You know what to do: here's a razor nickelnose. "weaaaaaa...anybody know of list?...weeeaaa, My friend likes Peter Weller...weeeaaa" Shut your camel hole you stupid pineapple!
Okay, you want a list, here's how to get on an exclusive list monkeyass. See that trendy blue vase on your counter you bought at Wal-Mart and told friends it's from Peir-1? Well urinate in it and then smack your head about with a hammer. You'll probably have to hit it a few times since your fat Charlie Brown looking head is unhumanly sturdy. As you lay on the ground in that "mp3 like pileup", unconscious, I'll toss the vase of pee all ovr you since I don't want to waste mine. See your on the list of monkeys who did a great service by killing theyselves. Nagga nooch and word to yaw mutha!

Back
Top Bottom