Lets discuss Interlude

3 storms

In all honesty I personally found this duet to be incredibly dissapointing. I pictured the marriage of Morrissey's vocals (imagining his Bona Drag years) and the sound of Siouxsie Sioux (imagining the Superstition album that gave us the overplayed "Kiss them for me") would have created a marvelous upbeat, backbiting, sinister song. All in all, it still was a good song but it is too melancholy and slow for me, perhaps I am biased because of my dissapointment.
Oh well, cheers, boys and girls.

I still haven't heard this song. Who's cd is it on?

> In all honesty I personally found this duet to be incredibly
> dissapointing. I pictured the marriage of Morrissey's vocals
> (imagining his Bona Drag years) and the sound of Siouxsie Sioux
> (imagining the Superstition album that gave us the overplayed
> "Kiss them for me") would have created a marvelous
> upbeat, backbiting, sinister song. All in all, it still was a
> good song but it is too melancholy and slow for me, perhaps I am
> biased because of my dissapointment.
> Oh well, cheers, boys and girls.

I know what you mean,my friend in NY spoke about the merger months
before i found it. I asked the stores, is there any word yet? For months. Mind you, this is before i had access to the internet. Then finally the cd single was out. I wondered what were they thinking? But as time went on, i figured out that sometimes things sound better on paper than on tape, and with repeated listenings, I really enjoy the instrumental for some reason, it is very peaceful. We even went so far as to dance to interlude at our wedding. So , i guess i learned to love the song after all.

Who knows if it's real,
hnia

Lets diss Interlude

don't back down, it was his worst single ever. a shame, because it may shy him away from future collaborations, which could be good for him.

a duet with bjork maybe? ha!

now why does that iclandic cutie hate moz anyway? i'm sure most of you know that the spiteful "army of me" was written about Morrissey...

-c

moz16.jpg

Re: Lets diss Interlude

I comply with everyone here that Interlude is very different, but what I don't comply with is this new post beeyotch, 3 storms. Hey 3 storms I have an option for each one of your storms yoy tinky winky piece of steaming shiznit pie...

1. A nice hug, so tight and firm that when your pancreas pops out of your mouth, I'll fry it and make cornbread then shove it up your fat ass you skunk.

2. A bitch slap for your mundane entries and a nice cherry to top off the mudhole I will stomp on you with great discriminate quality.

3. A hearty greasetea welcome that involves a hammer, some wood and a beautiful box of jujyfruits. Where upon I will smack the hammer on your fat, puffy beer muggish forehead and as you babble into convulsions, the wood will come in handy as I ram it so high in your ass you will spit out splinters and then those gummy fuity candy candies will be shoved in that twilight zone nostril of yours.
I shall then burn you!

hahhahahhhahhahahhahhahahhaha to hell with you ya snooty snail of a carcass. Evil Goshi rox!

What the heck is up with you?

Can anybody please tell me what is wrong with this monster? What did I do? What? anyhow, thanks for responding guys, it is true hnia that the song grows on you..much like "tony the pony".

Cheers boys and girls.

Re: What the heck is up with you?

> Can anybody please tell me what is wrong with this monster? What
> did I do? What? anyhow, thanks for responding guys, it is true
> hnia that the song grows on you..much like "tony the
> pony".

> Cheers boys and girls.

He/she does this sort of thing to everyone. Don't take it personally. If you just ignore it, you will be fine. Btw, welcome to the board!

Here's what you do when you see a post by greasetea or any other famous idiot: avoid, avoid, avoid. and ignore, ignore, ignore.

> Here's what you do when you see a post by greasetea or any other
> famous idiot: avoid, avoid, avoid. and ignore, ignore, ignore.

I would ignore too, greasetea is a big fag and adds nothing of calue to our board.

Back
Top Bottom