Johnny Marr is very generous

L

Les Paul

Johnny Marr talks about Noel Gallagher and how he gave him two very important guitars.

He gave you something to bitch about.

Actually I believe he (Ed Wood) is thankful to Johnny Marr cause it set Morrissey free and Morrissey was and is The Smiths.
Moz said something about it like he didn't understand people going on to him about Smiths songs as he considered it all as one. Meaning to him it feels like they are his own just like his solo songs.
And that's why he did those songs live to which many Smiths fans objected here.
They didn't think it was right for him to do that. His own f***ing songs, the ones he wrote and sang on.

Actually I believe he (Ed Wood) is thankful to Johnny Marr cause it set Morrissey free and Morrissey was and is The Smiths.
Moz said something about it like he didn't understand people going on to him about Smiths songs as he considered it all as one. Meaning to him it feels like they are his own just like his solo songs.
And that's why he did those songs live to which many Smiths fans objected here.
They didn't think it was right for him to do that. His own f***ing songs, the ones he wrote and sang on.
Oh, maybe he did mean it that way. But I don't agree that Morrissey was set free or that Marr "broke up The Smiths." It doesn't matter now.

just now reading Marr's bio. The split from his angle is still stranger. And I don't blame Marr at all for leaving that situation behind. If that's what really happened.

Back
Top Bottom