In case some of you have been "away"

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP to hoes everywhere
  • Start date
M

Mr.Improper PIMP to hoes everywhere

KROQ and all their deejays(minus jed the fish and richard blade) suck!!!!!!!!!! They play bullshit music,everyone thinks they are the best station,when they clearly are not. i dont see how anyone can listen to the garbage they play and consider themselves a music fan. What they play is not music,its shit. Then they throw a concert with 80's bands,and once again,showing how greedy and retarded they are,have to throw in these shitty new bands. they claim"well these guys are big fans of this group or that group" bullshut!!!!!! That was just a way for KROQ to make even more money off these dopes who think metallica,adeema,linkin park,creed(why anyone would even think of listening to these dolt sammiches is beyond me),and a whole lot more. People,this is not music...its shit...these bands suck........ and they know it...its just a shame you dont!!!!!!!

Re: Hey! Nice of you to think of Patrick.

I hope that shot about the "nu bands" wasn't directed toward Interpol who played that gay concert.

I much prefer the d.j.'s from Power 106 to the d.j.'s from KROQ. Although that Stryker cracks me up sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom