Improper tell me what u look like! I'll pick a fight and see if you'll back up your big mouth!!

D

Daniel Q

Hey Mr Improper f***face, Tell me what the f*** you look like and which shows you're going to so I can make sure to climb on your back, scratch, poke, kick and grab you to use you as a crutch to hoist my fine ass into the air! You said you would "kick the shit out of" anyone that did that to you. I want to see you try to beat my ass, I'll faceplant your dirty little ass onto the floor. You act so tough on this site, let's see how tough you are at the Morrissey show!

Here he is...

He's the one on the right with the black t-shirt.

Hope this helps!!!

http://mature-upskirt.mature-paradise.net/
mullets.jpg

If that's really him,no wonder he licks Donkey balls!

Whattta fooookin' Looooooser!

I don't think it is, I've seen that picture on the net before.

Re: Here he is...

He looks a little like Orlando Bloom...

Cosmic.

Re: Here he is...

trailer park wetback....................lol

Sure dickcheese....Ill be the one there with your mom...but seriously,Im about 6'1 and weigh about 190 pounds...I have brown hair,green eyes and probably have gotten more pussy in the last year,then youve gotten since birth.Bring it on f***knob,Ill be glad to choke slam your ass into the floor undertaker style.

Hey, is that really you Improper in the photo?....If it is then you look just like you sound on this board.. a right ass hole!....I assume the other muppet in the pic is your boyfriend!