If Andy Rourke really did go on here. What happened to Dan the wonder dog?

A

Andy I.

See you don't know do you? Why has Jane turned out not be very nice? I got that from Sweet and Tender Hooligan! and how is your project going with Sweet and Tender Hooligan!? Do you remember all the clubs you have Dj in Sweden? How was Code club Birmingham? did you DJ in Perth Australia?

Re: If Andy Rourke really did go on here.,could someone ask him this for me?????

Will you please leave"the pope of mope' alone and stop bothering him about your money????? You're too goddamned stupid to get it from him as soon as the smiths broke up,why should he have to give you anything???? I think...no wait...I know...if I ever see you step foot here in corona or anywhere else in cali,I will kindly bash your f***ing skull in.....why??? you deserve it ass clown....

Ask him that......tell him to leave morrissey's family alone as well.....suing his mum has nothing to do with morrissey now does it????? he and andy should jojn the salvation navy.....they're looking to recruit more members...they can always use another ass clown sitting in a boat with a bass drum in his lap...f***in dolt sammich!!!!! hopefully,the boat will tip over and they both will sink lower than the titanic...... f***in needledicks.

Re: Mr. Improper you are the reason why Andy Rourke would NEVER go on here!!

You and people like you who have a lot of hate for Andy Rourke. Why you can hate someone who has done nothing to you and you don't even know is beyond me? Anyway you think Morrissey is so good, he is like a God to you, he can do no wrong in your eyes. Here is some news for you Morrissey is human too and makes mistakes like the rest of us!! He treated Andy Rourke very bad!!! ok. Please don't have a go at my Andy Rourke he has suffered enough!!! Have a go at Craig Gannon who started the whole thing or Mike Joyce who put a thing on Morrissey's Mum's house. None of it is Andy Rourke's falt. Please get your facts straight!!!

Re: Mr. Improper you and the people like you are the reason Andy Rourke would NEVER go on here!!!!

You and people like you who have a lot of hate for Andy Rourke. Why you
can hate someone who has done nothing to you and you don't even know is
beyond me? Anyway you think Morrissey is so good, he is like a God to you,
he can do no wrong in your eyes. Here is some news for you Morrissey is
human too and makes mistakes like the rest of us!! He treated Andy Rourke
very bad!!! ok. Please don't have a go at my Andy Rourke he has suffered
enough!!! Have a go at Craig Gannon who started the whole thing or Mike
Joyce who put a thing on Morrissey's Mum's house. None of it is Andy
Rourke's fault. Please get your facts straight!!!

Re: Mr. Improper is NOT the reason why Andy Rourke would NEVER go on here!!

> You and people like you who have a lot of hate for Andy Rourke. Why you
> can hate someone who has done nothing to you and you don't even know is
> beyond me? Anyway you think Morrissey is so good, he is like a God to you,
> he can do no wrong in your eyes. Here is some news for you Morrissey is
> human too and makes mistakes like the rest of us!! He treated Andy Rourke
> very bad!!! ok. Please don't have a go at my Andy Rourke he has suffered
> enough!!! Have a go at Craig Gannon who started the whole thing or Mike
> Joyce who put a thing on Morrissey's Mum's house. None of it is Andy
> Rourke's falt. Please get your facts straight!!!
I thought you said Andy doesn't have a computer, and that's why he doesn't come on here. Proper has nothing to do with it, so stop blaming him. If Morrissey was so bad why didn't Andy quit the Smiths and go with another band. Im sure when the Smiths were so popular in the mid 80's someone would want him in their band.

Re: Mr. Improper is NOT the reason why Andy Rourke would NEVER go on here!!

I thought you said Andy doesn't have a computer, and that's why he doesn't
come on here. Proper has nothing to do with it, so stop blaming him. If
Morrissey was so bad why didn't Andy quit the Smiths and go with another
band. Im sure when the Smiths were so popular in the mid 80's someone
would want him in their band.====

True Andy Rourke told me he doesn't have a computor and "doesn't go on all that crap". Andy Rourke loved being a Smith and didn't want it to end! Andy Rourke was very hurt when he was chucked out of The Smiths but they had him back. Andy Rourke loved working for Morrissey in his solo career too but Rourke, Joyce and Gannon were very hurt when Morrissey said he no longer wanted to work with them. That is when Gannon started his legal action. What I mean is Andy Rourke hates confruntation so he stays away from the negative people. Andy Rourke wants people around him who love him and that is right. But it is sad to say that there are Smiths/Morrissey fans who have bad feelings towards Andy Rourke, it's the ones who worship Morrissey mainly, I think Andy Rourke is right to stay away from them.

Le't Go Devils and Celtic, before you marry Mr. Improper, do you want to get jiggy jiggey with me

> I thought you said Andy doesn't have a computer, and that's why he doesn't
> come on here. Proper has nothing to do with it, so stop blaming him. If
> Morrissey was so bad why didn't Andy quit the Smiths and go with another
> band. Im sure when the Smiths were so popular in the mid 80's someone
> would want him in their band.====

> True Andy Rourke told me he doesn't have a computor and "doesn't go
> on all that crap". Andy Rourke loved being a Smith and didn't want it
> to end! Andy Rourke was very hurt when he was chucked out of The Smiths
> but they had him back. Andy Rourke loved working for Morrissey in his solo
> career too but Rourke, Joyce and Gannon were very hurt when Morrissey said
> he no longer wanted to work with them. That is when Gannon started his
> legal action. What I mean is Andy Rourke hates confruntation so he stays
> away from the negative people. Andy Rourke wants people around him who
> love him and that is right. But it is sad to say that there are
> Smiths/Morrissey fans who have bad feelings towards Andy Rourke, it's the
> ones who worship Morrissey mainly, I think Andy Rourke is right to stay
> away from them.
do you like Andy Rourke

Re:That was NOT me!!! ok. Let's Go Devls and Celtic.

But do you like Andy Rourke? Let's Go Devils and Celtic.

Re: Mr. Improper you and the people like you are the reason Andy Rourke would NEVER go on here!!!!

Sing your song to someone who gives a shit(which last time I checked..... no one did). Andy rourke is a useless piece of shit...and probably one of the worst musicians ever......I could crack my friggin knuckles with more harmony than he has....delicious stunk...... anything else he has..or will do stinks.... he is a piece of crap as a musician...which is why...he isnt working...dont you find it a bit weird that the smiths have been broken up...for say...oh...16 years now.,...and since that time...he has done 1 thing???? (delicious).....I mean...c'mon...morrissey felt sorry for andy...why do you think he let him hang out with him on an album?? he got tired fast though of andy bugging him all the time...... morrissey wisened up...and dropped him faster than mercury dropped moz.....andy has no talent...which isnt a surprise at all.... if the gig@ the salvation navy, sitting in a row boat with a base drum in his lap...doesnt work out for andy...theres always suicide?????. I dont "hate" andy......I just know he's a worthless piece of shit...who has conspired with mike joyce..... to try to make morrissey's life a living hell....by the way...Johnny broke up the smiths...so you should be throwing all your hatred towards that needledick....not morrissey. get a clue ass clown...JOHNNY BROKE UP THE SMITHS........ talk about the biggest career killing move anyone can make???? look up the word useless,idiotic,pathetic,loser ....it reads: johnny marr,andy rourke...and mike joyce....have a nice day sunshine!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom