I want to give Andy Rourke money.

A

Andy I.

If I like someone I like to buy them things and give them money. I don't have much though as I am on benefits. I think it is strange when other Andy Rourke "fans" go into South and talk to him and stuff. When it is me it is a different sory I get chucked out. I have no luck in life what so ever! I am a God fearing T-totaler but there you go!

> If I like someone I like to buy them things and give them money. I don't
> have much though as I am on benefits. I think it is strange when other
> Andy Rourke "fans" go into South and talk to him and stuff. When
> it is me it is a different sory I get chucked out. I have no luck in life
> what so ever! I am a God fearing T-totaler but there you go!
If you are on benefits its really not your money but the taxpayers.

I want to issue him a beating...so we have at least something in common...we both want to "give" him something...only mine is priceless.... he deserves it.... so it would be fun for me to bash his skull in.

You're alos completely f***in lost!!! why not start your own I wanna bang andy I site???? or I wanna sit in a row boat with a basedrum in my lap with andy and have no career either??? I want to cook,clean,and teach andy how to function in everyday life.... My life with andy you can call it...you'll sell a few copies...1 to your dog, 1 to your mom and dad...and 1 to someone here...someone here's dumb enough to buy shit like that. Why do you suck andy's dilznick so much???? he's a useless,pathetic fleeb and he should be shat on by me....I swear if I ever see him...Ill bash his skull in with a steel chair and enjoy every stinkin minute of it.....

Re: Andy Rourke loves this message board and people like Improper?

It don't make sense to me that Andy Rourke would love this board or people like Improper? Improper worries me.

It don't make sense???? is that like it doesn't make sense???? wow,we do have an andy rourke fan...one who isnt very bright and who has a very limited vocabulary.... nice to meet you illiterate f***.

Improper worries me.
Why's that?

Why do i worry you??? I havent done anything wrong..... But dont worry,I will.

> Why do i worry you??? I havent done anything wrong..... But dont worry,I
> will. ===you and Let's Go Devils and Celtic said mean things about Andy Rourke. Let's Go Devils and Cetlic made fun of Heather so she does not come hier anymore. A Rourke comes here but I do not think its him. I mean him no harm.

Back
Top Bottom