How well do you think YATQ will do?????

• Thread starter Mr.Improper PIMP for the coalition to free saddam
  • Start date
Re: that's a lot better to be honest, stick with it

Woah...are you the dude with the shaved head that he pulled up on the stage? I remember that. I was up against the barrier in the center, and there was no attempting to get up on the stage for me, as I could not even move my legs(which were not even touching the floor for most of the night.).

no I ran up from the side of the stage and I have short black hair. It was the first palladium night. from the way moz would be facing it would have been the left side. It might have been during billy budd as when I came back in the teachers was ending and my comment was "at least I didnt miss a good song" (though I like southpaw I just dont dig teachers). I got thrown out for going on stage but some girl had passed out from being so close to the mozzer and I ended up helping to carry her out and the bouncers outside thought that I came outside to help the girl out and they let me back in and I got to see the rest of the show. Give me video.

Cheers. Maybe I was thinking of the second night then.....? Not many people got up there at all at those two shows.

Actually,I dont know why or who posted that about me being a fan since viva hate?????? Everyone here knows that I didn't sdtart listening to morrissey until 1991,and have been a fan ever since. I didn't "download" the tracks off YATQ off clownbait or anyone else,why???? I didn't f***in want to steal the shit. I wanted to support morrissey,as I said from the beginning I would do. Thats why I bought quarry from amoeba,and am proud to have done so.

I dont give a f***ity fick fick how long dickbait's been here for,I'm glad that your only "contribution" here is that to giove people free music of a guy who they should be supporting by buying his f***in album,not downloading it because they're a bunch of goddamned cheapskate f***s who don't want to spend the 15 bucks on a disc.

If anything,we should be pissed at you clownbait,you f***in useless dickwrinkle. Now,go f*** yourself.

I also bought a copy of this at virgin megastore,just so i could get the free vinyl single. I bought the one with the bonus dvd at virgin and a quarry without the dvd,just the regular artwork from amoeba. I might buy the vinyl album too.

> If anything,we should be pissed at you clownbait,you f***in useless
> dickwrinkle. Now,go f*** yourself.

so be pissed I could care less. I stated when I gave them out that I only buy vinyl and could care less about a silver disk of the songs and most stated that they were going to buy the album too (I would be surprised if most wouldnt buy the album if they only had mp3s of it). If you honestly think that sharing mp3s is stealing, then so be it. But that is your opinion and not fact. I own every moz album and have spent plenty on his concerts. So your entire argument about me or others not supporting moz is, well like most things you say, irrelevant.

oh but you do care jackoff...if you didnt,why feel the need to respond and try to defend yourself????? I dont have a problem with downloading music,I do it too,just have a rule: I dont download anything by morrissey or the smiths. I'd rather spend the cabbage to go buy it to own it for not just a"silver disc with a bunch of songs on it",but also the artwork,the liner notes,the pics/etc.

If you offered the downloads here to make a profit for yourself,than you're a goddamned f***in hing hang stew and you need to be shat on for such a bad thing.Its not about you anus,it's about morrissey.

if you offered the downloads of YATQ for free just to give the fans something that they could enjoy,then thats ok..........oh,and dont say"I offered it for free"...no you didnt,you're not smart enough or nice enough to do something like that. You'd rather be the f***in greedy f***in dickwrinkle we've always known you to be and try to make aprofit off of it for yourself.

The new songs were avilable via:kazaa/morpheus/winmx anyway,so you thinking you're going to get something over on the fans by charging them for the "free" download info you provided,wont get you any pity from me assf***.

yes I charged $5 per song. ask anyone who got em from me.

you're a total f***ing idiot to take the time to write something so stupid.

You're a total idiot to charge someone the sum of 60 bucks for f***in 12 songs off quarry they couldnt got for FREE.

You're the only idiot charging the f***in fans for stuff they could otherwise get FOR f***IN FREE ELSEWHERE.

You're the only "IDIOT/GREEDY/f***KNUCKLE/DICKSMACK" HERE. But dont be sad,you just porved my point,you ripped off the f***in fans for your own gain....that means,you're a piece of shit and you havent done shit to contribute here. You might as well go get a booth at next years convention assstain,they rip people off there too at some of those boothes. How about all the f***in people you bilked out of 60 f***in bucks for something that costs a third of it in the stores..........how about they stand your dumbass up and proceed to bash your f***in skull in with a steel chair,and then afterwards,they take a nice hindau squat and shit all over you?????

ask anyone here,Im sure they'd be willing to accomodate that. f***in douchebag justy hung himself...best part is......I was here to point it out.

Re:So you admit you ripped people off?????

You're the only "IDIOT" here assstain

> You're the only "IDIOT" here assstain

someone here has never heard of sarcasm

apparently that someone is you!!!!!

> apparently that someone is you!!!!!

dont tell anyone.

I wont anus.

> I wont anus.

thanks!

Back
Top Bottom