Hmmmm.......????

F

Frank

What precisely is the difference between the uk and us versions of My Love Life? Is there any difference at all?? Are there even two versions??????

Beautiful song though eh? Simple lyrics but so beautiful and surely one of the best vocal performances!

Re:I know you love, one person so...

> Beautiful song though eh? Simple lyrics but so beautiful and
> surely one of the best vocal performances!

Sorry, but I don't agree. Hey, that bitch from the pretenders is the backing vocal, right??? No, I don't enjoy this song very much. I love that one where he sings: "WE'RE REALLY MISSING YOU...we're really missing you............" ...Is it Sunny? I also like that: "YOU WERE A BOY, BEFORE...YOU BECAME A MAN... I DON'T SEE THE JOY..." Say soooo much to me...LOL

Thanks for answering the question moron

I believe the shmuck asked what the difference in the UK and US versions of one of the BEST songs by Leatherface.

He didn't ask for your opinion of great songs you scrotum chin. Man, you complain about no speakkie englishy too good..BUT it's apparent you don't even understand the basic concept of answering a question you pinhead!

Stay where you are so we can annex your loser ass and drink my urine doofus.

Re: dearest son of a bitch

> I believe

YOU BELIEVE?????? SOOOO IDIOT. HA HA HA...

> He didn't ask for your opinion

AND I DIDN'T ASK YOUR DIRTY WORDS IN MY EAR.

> Stay where you are

OK, AND YOU, STAY WITH YOUR PARENTS....THOSE PIGS, WHO WANT TO SEE YOU DEAD, BUT YOU INSIST ON BEING HERE WITH US. I'D LOVE TO HAVE YOU FACE TO FACE, THEN I WOULD STRIKE YOUR UGLY FACE.... YOU MAKE ME SICK.

Back
Top Bottom