HEY MORRISSEY WANNA TAKE ME TO COURT

P

Punchdrunk

YOUR SOME CHEEKY f***ING c***!!!!!I FEEL SO SORRY FOR MR T FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR THE GOOD OF MORRISSEY AND FANS ALIKE ITS AWFUL.I think its gotta be a windup.

I still cant believe what I'm reading on the front page of Moz solo,I am really shocked I cant take it all in without getting very angry.

David takes time out to dedicate a site to Morrissey which lets be fair is the only decent Moz-Smiths site and the one we all come to 1st and Morrissey gets fecked off about something that is most likely the TRUTH.

If this story is true I have to say I will have lost a lot of respect for Morrissey and think he needs to get a grip on life and stop listening to these YES MEN arsehole arselicking yank pricks that got into Morrissey in 94 after Morrissey left the UK Oscar Wilde style.

Please take me to court for as much as I am a huge fan of all Smiths-Morrissey stuff your last album was total shite and your worst ever stuff and some moaning about a record deal and get your finger out for f*** sake if mick hucknell can finance his own work I'm sure Morrissey has enought $$$££££ and euros to get a few tracks out...If this is true Morrissey is not doing himself any favours at all BUT then again he never has..

"Your a clever swine but they were the only ones that ever stuck by you"

> YOUR SOME CHEEKY f***ING c***!!!!!I FEEL SO SORRY FOR MR T FOR SOMEONE WHO
> HAS DONE SO MUCH FOR THE GOOD OF MORRISSEY AND FANS ALIKE ITS AWFUL.I
> think its gotta be a windup.

> I still cant believe what I'm reading on the front page of Moz solo,I am
> really shocked I cant take it all in without getting very angry.

> David takes time out to dedicate a site to Morrissey which lets be fair is
> the only decent Moz-Smiths site and the one we all come to 1st and
> Morrissey gets fecked off about something that is most likely the TRUTH.

> If this story is true I have to say I will have lost a lot of respect for
> Morrissey and think he needs to get a grip on life and stop listening to
> these YES MEN arsehole arselicking yank pricks that got into Morrissey in
> 94 after Morrissey left the UK Oscar Wilde style.

> Please take me to court for as much as I am a huge fan of all
> Smiths-Morrissey stuff your last album was total shite and your worst ever
> stuff and some moaning about a record deal and get your finger out for
> f*** sake if mick hucknell can finance his own work I'm sure Morrissey has
> enought $$$££££ and euros to get a few tracks out...If this is true
> Morrissey is not doing himself any favours at all BUT then again he never
> has..

> "Your a clever swine but they were the only ones that ever stuck by
> you"

It's safe to say the big fella has finally lost the plot.

The day he set foot in America was the day Morrissey's creative flair died.

> It's safe to say the big fella has finally lost the plot.

> The day he set foot in America was the day Morrissey's creative flair
> died.

american life has done the old boy no favors, his music has gone so far down hill, i havent bought a cd of his since vauxhall. california has killed him, christ he even has lawyers to do his evil bidding. i , for one, thought he was better then that. well morrissey, once again you have failed to impress me.

*this is just one mans opinion, this is no way reflects the views of this board or it's creator. if some fancy pants lawyer has a problem with it, he can lick my nut bag*

Re: Er, yeah, "Punchdrunk" is the talented one. pppppwwww!

> Please take me to court for as much as I am a huge fan of all
> Smiths-Morrissey stuff your last album was total shite and your worst ever
> stuff

Go away.

If this site is taken down where is a new place we can we post?

Re: If this site is taken down where is a new place we can we post?

Funny,chris's ambitious outsiders site sint looking so "SHITTY" to you all now huh???? dont say i never told you so...you donkeydicks are getting exactly what you deserve..........

Yeah ZZzzz tingle and morrissey gives 2 hoots what any of his fans think YOUR A BLIND TWAT!!

I never said he was untalented and I still adore his music but its seems a shame that at 27 years of age and admiring morrissey since the age of 12 that I've realised what a selfish self centred spiteful weirdo he actually is.

And you tell me to Go away and defend Morrissey you blind mongol,we'll have nowhere to go if it was up to King Moz...Imagine a world with just shite like www.morrisseytour.com a group of PLASTIC 1994 MORRISSEY ARSELICKS Arrrgghhh

Re: If this site is taken down where is a new place we can we post?

> Funny,chris's ambitious outsiders site sint looking so "SHITTY"
> to you all now huh???? dont say i never told you so...you donkeydicks are
> getting exactly what you deserve..........
I don't think I ever said anything bad about Morrissey and especially not Chris. If I lost in a civil case I may lose my only assets of a car, game 6 Devil Ticket, and my wedding dress,( that took me 3 months to find and made me miss the 1st period of Sat Devils game) sold and I would have to go to Filienes $99 dress sale or worse wear a gasp... pearl jam concert shirt and flannel shirt as a veil.

bitch, i hope you get dumped and dont get marryed

> I don't think I ever said anything bad about Morrissey and especially not
> Chris. If I lost in a civil case I may lose my only assets of a car, game
> 6 Devil Ticket, and my wedding dress,( that took me 3 months to find and
> made me miss the 1st period of Sat Devils game) sold and I would have to
> go to Filienes $99 dress sale or worse wear a gasp... pearl jam concert
> shirt and flannel shirt as a veil.
heather s is goin to sue you for making her cry and take your dress and use it when she marries andy rourke. i wish it was me. i love him.
grandma said bad things happen to poeple who worship in satan and not andy rourke.

Re: This is NOT me.

Who are you and why do you feel the need to be me and print not very nice things?

Back
Top Bottom