Grim - Posing as a sod

• Thread starter Moz the 23rd (Genuine)
  • Start date
M

Moz the 23rd (Genuine)

It was discussed at the symposium if those who had paid to attend then failled to show up, would direct their energy into destroying my already bad name.

Not everything that is posted under my name is posted by my good self. Most of you realise this but many scary people use this site and are easily confused. Perhaps Grim will write a paper on this subject for the annual symposium.....that should happen every year.

On this note. The discussions that were held will be lost forever. All that will go down in history is the names of who registered, which did not include the real slim Shuggy, and the papers that were read. Could this be progressed further for the NEXT one? I suggest the next one should be held in Edinburgh.

One question that was not discussed at the symposium was, will Grim continue to post as me and risk his balloon fetish being known and displayed to the world?

Well when in Rome etc, I know that when I once left my username etc on a 'freinds' computer that it was abused by someone with a fetish for 'Japanese school girls'.
see you in court!

Grim O'Grady
p.s. the balloon thing is all 'blown' out of proportion & is very far stretched.

They did a great song called 'The Promise', in the film Napoleon Dynamite (DANG!)

This may seem like a clueless post, but it's worth delving into ;-)

Deano

Back
Top Bottom