Grim O'Grady

T

The Harsh Truth

What the hell is wrong with Grim O'Grady? What a sad sad sad twat he is. Why is this guy so angry and why is he picking fights with Mr. Proper? Is it sex with whales that pushed Grim over the edge? Is it the fact that even his own mother can't stand the sight of him? Is it the fact that he's such a pathetic loser that all he has to look forward to is an endless cycle of whale sex and feelings of inadequacy that drive him?

The world may never know.

he likes to have big slobbery fat women on him.........thats the only thing he could possibly f*** without paying them to do it. She just bangs him for fish like the rest of the whales do........here fatty,if you f*** me Ill give you some fish??? ok"

He's usually too busy saving the world from evil to argue with people. Although he does like to tell people how and what they are allowed to think.

> What the hell is wrong with Grim O'Grady? What a sad sad sad twat he is.
> Why is this guy so angry and why is he picking fights with Mr. Proper? Is
> it sex with whales that pushed Grim over the edge? Is it the fact that
> even his own mother can't stand the sight of him? Is it the fact that he's
> such a pathetic loser that all he has to look forward to is an endless
> cycle of whale sex and feelings of inadequacy that drive him?

> The world may never know.

What causes somebody to post something like this, unless they love Grim. It seems they are obsessed.

> He's usually too busy saving the world from evil to argue with people.
> Although he does like to tell people how and what they are allowed to
> think.

pmsl... do I really?

Well I'd best watch what I say in future, anyway if I do tell people what to think, they don't have to do it do they? "oh yes you do"!

love

Grimo

P.s. It's voting time, I'm not telling you who to vote for just to use it wisely,
P.p.s. "there are some bad things on the right" what Morrissey video is that in?

Back
Top Bottom