Discussion board backdrop

C

Copeland

Can anyone say what these two boys are doing on the discussion board backdrop? Is this the scene from something significant of which I am unaware? Only curious.

Two boys playing football (soccer), I believe. Roger Mayne photo used as backdrop during Maladjusted tour.

Yes, they seem to be playing with one of those old soggy leather balls which would get kicked very hard into your face. ( Anyone like Kes? )¿ Two boys playing football (soccer), I believe. Roger Mayne photo¿ used as backdrop during Maladjusted tour.

A song in which the ambitions of the young protagonist are thwarted by the jealous actions of his best friend ( 700Kb mp3 ) - ( unfortunately this link doesn't work because the address has passed through some sort of censorship filter - this filter will protect you and your family from most of the worlds evils and prevent you from turning into ravening monsters - we should thank all those people involved in censorship for keeping us happy and sane )
cleostill10.jpg

Kes

Ah! The late, great Brian Glover. Altogether now: "Tetley make teabags, make tea."

Back
Top Bottom