Chill !!

• Thread starter Let's Go Devils and Celtic
  • Start date
L

Let's Go Devils and Celtic

I can't tell you how much I am looking forward to the Paris Hilton/Nicole Ritchie show. You have to get a TV, ask Santa if necessary.

Why??? so you can see just how much of a filthy ugly pig paris hilton is??? f***in ugly skank. She's so ugly she got beat in the face with a bag of moose cocks. She gets mad that her boyfriend gives her tape to the press??? id have f***in kicked her in the face until I had mo movement left in my leg that night. I dont give a f*** if she's rich,she's horrible. The only reason she's a celebrity is the money,if she didnt have that,she'd be working at bob's chicken shack as head fry cook.

Hahaha, I have to agree. Sorry, Megan, I think I'll pass on this one. Paris Hilton is so bad...

she almost makes me hate the city for being her namesake. She's also so ugly it hurts. And she's generally rank. But you know what they say: money is the best deoderant. Her money bought her fame and when stupid guys see that she's famous, they think "that must mean she's hot!" Ick.

Re: Hahaha, I have to agree. Sorry, Megan, I think I'll pass on this one. Paris Hilton is so bad...

> she almost makes me hate the city for being her namesake. She's also so
> ugly it hurts. And she's generally rank. But you know what they say: money
> is the best deoderant. Her money bought her fame and when stupid guys see
> that she's famous, they think "that must mean she's hot!" Ick.

back in the days when i was paying almost no attention to "sex tape scandal", i honestly thought she was a hooker in the same line with Heidi Fleiss.

doesn't the name Paris Hilton sound like the name of a stripper?

Re: Hahaha, I have to agree. Sorry, Megan, I think I'll pass on this one. Paris Hilton is so bad...

> back in the days when i was paying almost no attention to "sex tape
> scandal", i honestly thought she was a hooker in the same line with
> Heidi Fleiss.

> doesn't the name Paris Hilton sound like the name of a stripper?

It does.Poor Paris, you can't buy taste.
I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow night, Fox at it's best.

> you can't buy taste.

Wise words, HD. Wise words.

> Wise words, HD. Wise words.
OK, I forgot when you called me last night. Do you want me to send the series tapes fed ex overnight or will regular mail be OK?

Oh, but she makes so much money being a model....
I agree with you and that's why I think its going to be great. I'm hoping it's going to be entertaining like Jessica and Nick. She has to clean the stalls and go to walmart.

And doesnt the name suzanne sound like that of a whore turned lesbian?????? thats what i thought......

Chill you were right! As a hair color minority I was appalled

First Jessica and now this. They opened with Nicole and Paris shopping with the song "im a blonde" and for the next 30 minutes they were acting like the stereotypical dumb blondes(although im sure they aren't real blondes, does that count?). But the worst part was Grandma wanted them to pluck the chickens and the son who was around 5 or 6 said they all kill the chickens. Seeing the dead chickens sitting on the table could seriously make me from Vegetarian light to full vegetarian.

Re: Chill you were right! As a hair color minority I was appalled

> First Jessica and now this. They opened with Nicole and Paris shopping
> with the song "im a blonde" and for the next 30 minutes they
> were acting like the stereotypical dumb blondes(although im sure they
> aren't real blondes, does that count?). But the worst part was Grandma
> wanted them to pluck the chickens and the son who was around 5 or 6 said
> they all kill the chickens. Seeing the dead chickens sitting on the table
> could seriously make me from Vegetarian light to full vegetarian.

I laughed so hard that I cried! I loved at the end when Nicole suggested the 3-way with the teen brother. The whole show was a scream and I can't wait for tonights episode.