CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHO JULIA IS!?!

> He mentions her in a lot of concerts. thanks in advance.

I'm assuming you're talking of Julia Riley. She's a very lucky girl that gets to go to a lot of Morrissey gigs. She's very nice as well. She runs a fanzine called True To You. People can be mean about her, because they're jealous.

I'm not her, but i'm sick of people that have never met her talking bad about her.

> I'm assuming you're talking of Julia Riley. She's a very lucky
> girl that gets to go to a lot of Morrissey gigs. She's very nice
> as well. She runs a fanzine called True To You. People can be
> mean about her, because they're jealous.

> I'm not her, but i'm sick of people that have never met her
> talking bad about her.

Oh GOD!!! Do we have to start THAT all up again?! She is like discussing abortion rights, honestly! Everyone has their differing views of Julia and what she does and how she is, and if she's nice or what, but if you want some inside info on her J.C., email me, and I will tell you some things that won't make anyone mad, but it is interesting anyway...I just hate seeing her come up on this board anymore, because of responses that you get like the one from "Someone..."

All you had to post, someone, was that she is Julia Riley and she runs a fanzine and that she has been known to go to MANY of Morrissey's concerts...Really, to put that other spin on it makes her seem so much more mysterious than she is...

Laura

Back
Top Bottom