Best song, best line, best lyric right now

Oh, you look so tired / Mouth slack and wide / Ill-housed and ill-advised / Your face is as mean / As your life has been

always the best <3

Oh, you look so tired / Mouth slack and wide / Ill-housed and ill-advised / Your face is as mean / As your life has been

always the best <3

Great song!
Did you see the DVD Who Put The M in Manchester??
At the end of Jack The Ripper he walks backwards from the microphone-stand and simultaneously with the last note of the song he grabs his quiff with one hand and pulls it down and bows by way of saying thank you to the public. Such a funny and at the same time appropriate gesture. And the lights were out for a couple of seconds, right after that.
Just wondering if he did it before on other stageperformances and decided to keep doing it.
He seems to invent these gestures quite spontaneously and they are original.
It is part of what I call his stagepersonality.

Great song!
Did you see the DVD Who Put The M in Manchester??
At the end of Jack The Ripper he walks backwards from the microphone-stand and simultaneously with the last note of the song he grabs his quiff with one hand and pulls it down and bows by way of saying thank you to the public. Such a funny and at the same time appropriate gesture. And the lights were out for a couple of seconds, right after that.
Just wondering if he did it before on other stageperformances and decided to keep doing it.
He seems to invent these gestures quite spontaneously and they are original.
It is part of what I call his stagepersonality.
yes!! that's one of my favourite of moz's performances. a warm feeling comes over me whenever i watch/hear it, so that the idea of being ill housed and ill advised almost seems attractive (well mozzers face being the last one you ever saw wouldnt be so bad). i also love the part where he smiles at 1:45 (video below for everyones viewing pleasure). im a big fan of mozzers mannerisms and gestures and i wonder too how he comes up with them--are they spontaneous or rehearsed? theres this other hand/arm gesture that i've noticed him doing in a lot of performances in his later career (although it's possible that he did it in his early career too and i just didnt notice) which i happen to find really intriguing (at 1:00 in the second video)

This is a song for all of my close friends
Anonymous neighbours with stories to tell
I didn't realise I had so many close friends
nameless and shameless with hearsay to sell

"Oh children you've still got a lot to f***in' learn;
The only path to heaven, is via hell".

Good Morning Beautiful
The The

"And when they haul me down the hall
And when they kick me down the stairs
I see the faces all lined up before me...
Of teachers and of parents and bosses
Who all share a point of view
'You are a loser'
'You are a loser'"

Friday Mourning
Morrissey

When I was young I didn't care about anything but now I'm older and know that I should

Bigmouth Strikes Again.
He will do that song in Guadalajara.

I've been dreaming of a time when, etc, etc.

The English are sick to death of Labour and Tories,.........
Not yet, unfortunately, due to the district system, it seems.
And UKIP, and Libdem they are sick to death of already.

I fear for the English people and their future regarding BREXIT.
I really like the people of England and value their desire to be independent but The English people are an important and influential part of Europe and European civilization and their role will be greatly missed, making Europe weaker.
England is European! Not American!
Cheers IR :thumb:

The English are sick to death of Labour and Tories,.........
Not yet, unfortunately, due to the district system, it seems.
And UKIP, and Libdem they are sick to death of already.

I fear for the English people and their future regarding BREXIT.
I really like the people of England and value their desire to be independent but The English people are an important and influential part of Europe and European civilization and their role will be greatly missed, making Europe weaker.
England is European! Not American!
Cheers IR :thumb:
England is mine and it owes me a fiver!

Never mind me....

I'm running out of time
I'm out of step and closing down
And never sleep for wanting hours
The empty hours of greed
And uselessly always the need to feel again
The real belief of something more than mockery
If only I could fill my heart with love

It lit me up like a torch on a pitch black night