Attn: Total random Moz Fan

L

Love That Rafe

Hi Random,
Are you the guy who was an extra on Models INC? If you were, did you meet Brian Gaskill? I think he played someone named David. He's now on Port Charles playing an angel named Rafe. His bio says he's a huge Smiths fan, which led me to here. Did you guys talk about The Smiths? Whats his favorite song? Any info would be great.
Thanks

Hello !!

> Hi Random,
- hello Rafe

> Are you the guy who was an extra on Models INC?
- yes I was

If you were, did you meet
> Brian Gaskill?
- I worked several episodes but never knew who the Actors were except for William Katt, who I wanted to be when I was a kid because he was "The Greatest American Hero"

I think he played someone named David. He's now on Port
> Charles playing an angel named Rafe.

His bio says he's a huge Smiths fan,
> which led me to here. Did you guys talk about The Smiths? Whats his
> favorite song? Any info would be great.

- I just checked out his bio in a quick search and I can't tell from his pic if he was the "photograher" dude from Model's Inc. or not.. if he is- he was a pretty cool guy but no I don't recall talking about the Smiths with him... I didn't really get heavily into the Smiths again until a few years ago...

here's my full Acting/Extra credits list, if yoiu are interested:

http://jaytando.tripod.com/index.credits.html

> Thanks

cheers,

Jay "STRMF"

Re: Hello !!

> - hello Rafe
> - yes I was

> If you were, did you meet
> - I worked several episodes but never knew who the Actors were except for
> William Katt, who I wanted to be when I was a kid because he was "The
> Greatest American Hero"

> I think he played someone named David. He's now on Port

> His bio says he's a huge Smiths fan,

> - I just checked out his bio in a quick search and I can't tell from his
> pic if he was the "photograher" dude from Model's Inc. or not..
> if he is- he was a pretty cool guy but no I don't recall talking about the

> Smiths with him... I didn't really get heavily into the Smiths again unti
> a few years ago...

> here's my full Acting/Extra credits list, if yoiu are interested:

> http://jaytando.tripod.com/index.credits.html cheers,

> Jay "STRMF"
Thanks for the link. Next time I watch independence day I will look out for ya!
Brian played David Michaels. He owned the modeling agency. He looks really different now. He has blonde hair and a goatee.
I am so glad I found this board. Morrissey fans are great. Ive seen The Smiths on VH1 classics.
How did your PS announcement go?

Re: Hello !!

> Thanks for the link.
- my pleasure

Next time I watch independence day I will look out
> for ya!
- ha ha ha have the "pause" button ready... I'm a speck in the upper right corner guarding the UFO

> Brian played David Michaels. He owned the modeling agency. He looks really
> different now. He has blonde hair and a goatee.
- aha... I don't remember him at all.. I reallly hardly ever watched the shows/films I worked on, actually...

> I am so glad I found this board. Morrissey fans are great. Ive seen The
> Smiths on VH1 classics.
- excellent...

> How did your PS announcement go?
- that is scheduled for tomorrow (Friday) so I'll let you know then!!

best!!

I Was A Teenage Drug Free American

I'm Not A Moz Fan, But I've Played One On T.V.

*BA-DUMP-BUMP*

... yes today I played a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT in a spot for the Partnership For A Drug Free America... I am 33 years old. And yes, I have even experimented with drugs. And I hadn't sat in a high school classroom since 1987... and everyone there said I LOOKED THE PART... even funnier: we were PASSING NOTES during the whole shoot!!

LOL!

I entertained the cute girl in front of me by writing Morrissey lyrics that were composed by Moz years before she was even born- and when I was about her age... GAWD the thing about these young actresses is all they want to do is flirt and use me for sex- they never appreciate my mind...

(ha ha ha)

The "star" of the commercial gets a BLOODY NOSE in the middle of class and everyone starts staring at her- the result of her COKE ADDICTION...

Life is good.

Jay

P.S. - attached is one some of mindless boredom-inspired scribbling I did at my desk... I didn't include the Moz lyrics pages because I figure you prolly know them all already...

at the top middle: my view the cute girl sitting in front of me, when she wasn't busy trying to flirt and get down my pants

(insert another laugh here)

next to her: my view from my corner desk of the kid in the middle of the classroom who gets a bloody noose from her secret little COKE habit during Alebgra

below that: partial lyrics to cool song I don't know the name of from a tape my friend of obscure bands I don't know made for me in 1993

below that: two football pass plays I'd like the Seattle Seahawks to run this year on their way to the Super Bowl

below that, left: A rough sketch of the "Hacieda"- the circular night club from the movie "24 Hour Paty People" about the Madchester Scene in the early 80's

middle: The brand-new new $430 Seahawks Stadium

right: Seahawks' wide reciever Darrel Jackson extends his arms for a spectacular game-winning reception on 4th down and 46 yards to go with no time left on the clock @ Quallcomm Stadium in San Diego to clinch this year's SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONSHIP beating the Oakland Raiders 42-37 in the best game ever played in the history of pro sports

below that: a play designed for running back Sean Alexander to bust off tackle for a huge gain.

ahhhh... high school... it's like I never left...

cheers ;^)

scribbling.jpg

Back
Top Bottom