ATTENTION: Johnny and Andy E.I. are the same person

• Thread starter The Internet Informer
  • Start date
That's very true. I am a male called Johnny living in Edinburgh and Andy E.I is a woman living in London.
Apart from that slight difference,we are in fact the same person.
Don't go into the detective game.You're not cut out for it.

> That's very true. I am a male called Johnny living in Edinburgh and Andy
> E.I is a woman living in London.
> Apart from that slight difference,we are in fact the same person.
> Don't go into the detective game.You're not cut out for it.

note the space in andy E.I., now it is andy E. I., it is johnny for sure, if anyone has his pic and would like to post it, it would be appreciated, or any other facts

> note the space in andy E.I., now it is andy E. I., it is johnny for sure,
> if anyone has his pic and would like to post it, it would be appreciated,
> or any other facts

I have a pic but exactly why would I post it ? What would it prove ?

> I have a pic but exactly why would I post it ? What would it prove ?

it would let people know, what they need to know, get me

Re: Heather, Mike Joyce and Andy Rourke have met me is that enough?

Re: Marr don't go on here but I have met him and i am imbarased by this. Moz only Smith i ain't met

as an innocent bystander, the only thing I get is your propensity for talking bollocks..the sleuth business is riddled with top men like Petrocelli, Ironside, Frank Drebin and my particular favourite Dr Mark Sloan. The point is (apart from that I clearly watch too much daytime TV) that you're never going to break into that list of greats talking nonsense about pictures etc. Start talking some sense, or at least start talking about Moz....at least even Andy EI is keeping things ever so slightly relevant with her rourke chat...

> as an innocent bystander, the only thing I get is your propensity for
> talking bollocks..the sleuth business is riddled with top men like
> Petrocelli, Ironside, Frank Drebin and my particular favourite Dr Mark
> Sloan. The point is (apart from that I clearly watch too much daytime TV)
> that you're never going to break into that list of greats talking nonsense
> about pictures etc. Start talking some sense, or at least start talking
> about Moz....at least even Andy EI is keeping things ever so slightly
> relevant with her rourke chat...

oh yes, johnnys "friend", who cares you fat cock hound, you would say that

You should have avoided all this nonsense tonight Johnny by taking yourself onto the Glasgow train and making for 'Pin Up Nights' in Glasgow for some quality tunes and guranteed Smiths and Moz. Its on the 2nd Friday of each month and is a quality night, you should head along next month. Only lasts till 12 too so you woun't miss too much by getting the last train home. £1 a beer promotions too! who could ask for more?

Thanks Stan

> You should have avoided all this nonsense tonight Johnny by taking
> yourself onto the Glasgow train and making for 'Pin Up Nights' in Glasgow
> for some quality tunes and guranteed Smiths and Moz. Its on the 2nd Friday
> of each month and is a quality night, you should head along next month.
> Only lasts till 12 too so you woun't miss too much by getting the last
> train home. £1 a beer promotions too! who could ask for more?

Good point Stan.Thanks for your support on the board.I did avoid most of it as I was sleeping tightly when most of this nonsense was going on.
The thought that Andy E.I and I are the same person is laughable to quote one of Moz's favourite words.
Still,it's not the first time I have "attracted" a headcase or two on Moz-Solo and it won't be the last.
I will get through to Pin-Up one night.I have a friend in Glasgow who has been before and said it's a good night.
I'm on my way in there now as it's Albion Rovers V Stirling Albion today so if you see any posts from Andy E.I between 3.00-4.50pm they'll be from me....obviously.I just have to get my P.C through the turnstyle:)

FAO Stan Cooke

How is your Smiths/Moz night going, Stan? Am I right in thinking it is in Reading?

> You should have avoided all this nonsense tonight Johnny by taking
> yourself onto the Glasgow train and making for 'Pin Up Nights' in Glasgow
> for some quality tunes and guranteed Smiths and Moz. Its on the 2nd Friday
> of each month and is a quality night, you should head along next month.
> Only lasts till 12 too so you woun't miss too much by getting the last
> train home. £1 a beer promotions too! who could ask for more?

Re: FAO Stan Cooke

Hi there! yup its in Reading and plans are going well. Everything is falling into place nicely. I was around town putting posters up yesterday and don't think I managed to put a single one up without at least one person commenting on it/asking more about it etc. very encouraging!!

> Hi there! yup its in Reading and plans are going well. Everything is
> falling into place nicely. I was around town putting posters up yesterday
> and don't think I managed to put a single one up without at least one
> person commenting on it/asking more about it etc. very encouraging!!

The one danger of course is that widespread advertising might make it too busy with the wrong kind Stan. Like students for example. Or those Leicester City player types who were at The Smyths gig.
Anyway, let's hope not, eh?

Old snob McCann.

Its a fair point that the likes of John Salako might spot the posters while out getting his messages and bring some rowdy mates, but hopefully it'll work the other way and genuine moz fans who otherwise wouldn't know will spot them and think 'Oof! a morrissey night on my doorstep..what luck!'

could go either way I suppose. I can already account for about 25 people who will be there and the place only holds 75-100 so we should be safe!!

Back
Top Bottom