Are any Brits going to see Moz in America?

me and the missus seriously thinking about it. wouldn't mind Texas as fancy visiting there anyway. any tips on venues? I'd prefer standing only, not too large, with a nice town/scenery nearby so i can do touristy things aswell.

> me and the missus seriously thinking about it. wouldn't mind Texas as
> fancy visiting there anyway. any tips on venues? I'd prefer standing only,
> not too large, with a nice town/scenery nearby so i can do touristy things
> aswell.

Hmm I am looking into it. I am a student though and I think that realistically it is too expensive for me *cries*

Am still considering it though, let me know if you find out anything interesting about the places/venues etc!

probably a bit indulgent for us too; already seen the great man in Manchester, Blackpool and Bridlington this year. trouble(?) is, each one just got better! think we must be getting addicted to this 'interesting drug'. nb. similar goes for this website. only came across it couple of months ago, and is now becoming constant distraction from office drudgery

> me and the missus seriously thinking about it. wouldn't mind Texas as
> fancy visiting there anyway. any tips on venues? I'd prefer standing only,
> not too large, with a nice town/scenery nearby so i can do touristy things
> aswell.

never having been to el paso or Houston, I think that Austin is much more touristy, even if it's not really that touristy to begin with. i've never seen throngs of tourists around the capitol. your option would be the D/FW area and outside of a couple of museums, there is nothing there besides a business district. basically, it's a giant place where people live and work and that's about it.

For Halloween, every year Austin has a large Halloween party on 6th street. It's basically people wandering around in costumes, and it gets pretty crowded...and i'm sure that saturday night will be the big night despite it only being the 30th.

San Antonio is about 1.5 hours south of Austin and they have the alamo sans a basement, but they also have the riverwalk mall.

> probably a bit indulgent for us too; already seen the great man in
> Manchester, Blackpool and Bridlington this year. trouble(?) is, each one
> just got better! think we must be getting addicted to this 'interesting
> drug'. nb. similar goes for this website. only came across it couple of
> months ago, and is now becoming constant distraction from office drudgery

I only saw him in Blackpool and Liverpool. He is indeed addictive *sigh*

ta for that. just checked-still tickets for Austin available . had a look on google about Austin. Looks quite nice. and i used to have an austin allegro.( orange. not v good) when you say not touristy, they'll still be decent places to stay...?

> ta for that. just checked-still tickets for Austin available . had a look
> on google about Austin. Looks quite nice. and i used to have an austin
> allegro.( orange. not v good) when you say not touristy, they'll still be
> decent places to stay...?

yes. stay in the downtown area. don't bother with staying near the airport because there isn't anything out there.

the only drawback to the austin show is that it's in bee caves which is outside of town and generally inaccessible by public transportation. you'll either need to catch a ride or pay lots of $$ for a taxi.

Re: As long as you're rich & you're white, you'll be alright

You should be asking Julia Riley THAT question!

Re: As long as you're rich & you're white, you'll be alright

I know. looks like she hasnt got long left for this world though. How come she;s so f***ing loaded anyway?

TO INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY

> Yes - the two Radio City shows .

I'm seriously considering it... any chance you might email me stuff like how much your flight cost, hotel etc etc. I would be very grateful.

[email protected]

Thank you

Re: TO INTERNATIONAL PLAYBOY

> I'm seriously considering it... any chance you might email me stuff like
> how much your flight cost, hotel etc etc. I would be very grateful.

> [email protected] Thank you

Check your email .

I'm off to both Radio City gigs too. From London. Haven't sorted my flight out yet though. Used to live in New York for 2 years.

I'm off to both Radio City gigs too. From London. Haven't sorted my flight out yet though. Used to live in New York for 2 years. Got front seat pit seat for the Saturday AAA row!

Back
Top Bottom