An Apology to: Let's Go Devils & Celtic.

B

Belligerent Ghoul

Dear LGDC & Moz-Solo Community:

A few days ago, I recieved an Instant Message from someone whose screen name I did not recognize. I dismissed it once or twice, but the following day, I opened it. Please keep in mind I am not computer savy and had hardly sent an email, and never posted on a site, message board, or entered a chatroom until coming here in June/03. This person did not identify themself and I did not identify myself. They claimed that I had sent them an email, as I forwarded that Siberian Husky link to about 25-30 people, who must have, in turn, fowarded it. The entire IM lasted about 5-10 minutes. This person riddiculed me for having AOL. I said that I did not pay for the AOL Service, because if you complain about something, they often give you 2 free months, and you can just keep doing this over & over. My complaints are actually legitmate because AOL 9.0 has many bugs/errors in it. This person also claimed to know Mindy, who technically I am not supposed to mention as we agreed to not mention each other's names, but I can't tell the story without mentioning her. I said, "I just hope to God that you are not Chill." The person responded, "No, no, no, that girl from LA, right?" I said, "how do you know her?" This person said that he/she met her at a show out west.

Later on, a day or two after, I saw that LGDC had advised Loafing Oaf on how to get AOL for free, and the way she said it sounded like the words were coming right from my IM Session with Anonymous. Then, LGDC, told Mindy to "check her email to see what/who she is dealing with." So, I thought: Free AOL + Mindy + Veiled Reference To Me...LGDC must have IM me, and saved the session, and fowarded it to Chill.

Then, typical me, I went off the deep end, because I felt that LGDC had played this trick on me, and that it was all a set up, etc., etc., etc.

How do I choose my words carefully? "First day with the Jar you find, everyone lies." I lie. You lie. Mindy lies. But, for the most part, Chill is honest. She may warp her view of reality such that she comes out smelling like roses and those that would cross her come out smelling like doggy poop, though I think I've held my own pretty well & reversed the smells often enough, but she does not generally flat out lie. So then, if Mindy says that LGDC did not email her a saved IM session between LGDC & I, I believe, Mindy.

As a result, I owe LGDC a massive apology. I really am sorry. At the time, all the pieces seemed to fit perfectly...and I was certain I was right. Now, it looks like I was mistaken. What else can I say? I feel bad, but I am not crying over it, because under the circumstances my interpretation seemed reasonable at the time.

I'm very sorry LGDC. Please forgive me.

LGDAC IMing you on Pro-Bowl Weekend?

Not a chance. Her and the Pimp were probably in Hawaii.

Closure

And for the record, i asked Mindy to email me whatever it was LGDAC has sent her, and the contents were exactly as posted below. Nothing to do with any personal conversation between yourself and whoever IMed you.

Believe me, Mindy was telling the truth.

And here's to the new spirit of civility around here. A credit to all concerned.

I thought you said she was a bitch??? you're a f***in liar dickcheese,just like your alter-ego cock and balls. Dude,you just sucked up to her like you did me earlier. You're pathetic dickwrinkle. My girl LGD&C is a f***in hottie and a half. The ONLy reason why you're suckin her ass right now is because you want to get some from her,but you cant because...she doesnt f*** losers!!!!!

See your hand??? thats the only sex you'll be getting for a long time.

it was also the hockey all star game this weekend, and probably figure skaing too.

> Not a chance. Her and the Pimp were probably in Hawaii.
if people would check their tv guides sporting events section this hole drama could have been advoided.

Proper!

> I thought you said she was a bitch??? you're a f***in liar dickcheese,just
> like your alter-ego cock and balls. Dude,you just sucked up to her like
> you did me earlier. You're pathetic dickwrinkle. My girl LGD&C is a f***in
> hottie and a half. The ONLy reason why you're suckin her ass right now is
> because you want to get some from her,but you cant because...she doesnt
> f*** losers!!!!!

Proper, I can't wait to show you your Valentines Day Present. All I can tell you its Red for the Red Wings(ok and the Devil's)

FAO: Mr. Improper/Pimp

By your own stated rules, he that responds to another's post that sent him into Orbit the most, loses. So, since you feel impelled to troll me after my every post, in threads that have nothing to do with the fact that I did indeed TKO you big time, you have again lost, according to the written rules you set forth which are saved and can be pulled up at any time should you lapse into amnesia. Here's what I suggest, Josh. Come to terms with the fact that a bomb was dropped on you by yours truly, and that you deserved it for repeatedly insulting me in posts too numerous to count, and that you will in the long run be a better person for my post, because you know the areas in which you are weak and what you now need to work on.

As we agreed, your first assignment, is to read "Songs That Saved Your Life" by Simon Goddard. If you can't read it, please try and find it on tape at the old folks home. When you are done reading this important book, please write a post to that end.

Then, I will submit a short, fill in the bubble, quiz on the text, not to exceed 25 questions. You will choose answers ranging from A-D for each question. You will then submit your answers here for a letter grade. Extra Credit will be given, if you read any author Morrissey is fond of, see any film Morrissey cherishes, buy & listen to any CD of music that Moz likes, etc. After a well earned rest for you, we shall repeat the process for "The Severed Alliance." We shall keep doing this until you have read every book that has been written on Morrissey (aside from that one that focused solely on his sexual orientation) been tested on the book, and received passing marks

By doing an extra credit assignment per book, your letter grade for each exam result shall be raised by one entire grade, such that should you receive a "D" on your "Songs That Saved Your Life" quiz, that grade shall automatically covert to a "C." A standard "C" average is required to pass the course. You are allotted a generous one whole month to read each text. This means that you need to be finished reading "Songs That Saved..." by March 11.

Once Again, please post here when you have completed your first reading assignment, so that your quiz can be administered to you.

Good Luck!

Sincerely,

Professor Gilderoy Lockhart

Re: FAO: Mr. Improper/Pimp

Hey needledick...the only 'assingment" Ive ever received is to beat your mom up in bed,then hoe her on a streetcorner by my house,which I have as well. No one tells the PIMp to do anything,especially not your mom,which is why last week,she got a black eye from me slappin the shit outta her. She deserved it too,told me she wouldnt whore herself for me anymore. Like i said,you dont tell the PIMP anything,I tell you.

So,Im telling you know: go f***yourself dickwrinkle

Re: FAO: Mr. Improper/Pimp

That's it.

I am now taking away all of your imaginary pics of LGDC in a thong!