A POLL: are you in favour of david deleting irrelevant messages?

Yes - someone with a little common sense is needed anyway.

No! Censorship is never a good idea.
I understand your dislike for wallowing through Unstable Rants but what you may find irrelevant others may not.
Besides I was always very good at playing Hide-N-Seek.

> No! Censorship is never a good idea.
> I understand your dislike for wallowing through Unstable Rants but what
> you may find irrelevant others may not.
> Besides I was always very good at playing Hide-N-Seek.

After scrolling down I've Changed My Mind. Individuals with Mental Health problems need to be picked up and dropped off somewhere isolated and put in the care of unqualified care givers.

Re: YES, BUT ...

... only after he has posted the criteria under which the offending message(s) must be pulled. The poster and the reader should be informed so there is no misunderstanding.

Maybe a limit to the number of postings a day per individual would help with the situation.

Yes.

> No! Censorship is never a good idea.
> I understand your dislike for wallowing through Unstable Rants but what
> you may find irrelevant others may not.

I only support deleting messages where there is absolutely no doubt they are just being posted to f*** up the board. For example, when that retard comes on here and posts about 50 messages that are just subject lines with nothing in them.

Re: YES, BUT ...

> ... only after he has posted the criteria under which the offending
> message(s) must be pulled. The poster and the reader should be informed so
> there is no misunderstanding.

> Maybe a limit to the number of postings a day per individual would help
> with the situation.

There'd be no misunderstanding if only the obvious and clear pest messages are deleted.

Errr... read it.

Yawn... Yes but not mine.

Why are you people always having silly little discussions and Mind-numbing polls about what should and what should not be allowed??? Stop being mini-dictators and just get on with it. Honestly…. How droll.

Back
Top Bottom