Post removed on the main page, Moz told you here that he had contacted my lawyers.

The links are still here on the messageboard though.

Hurry and watch it before Google pull it too

video

anyone have googles contact number?

> The links are still here on the messageboard though.

> Hurry and watch it before Google pull it too

I googled it, but nothing

Where, Where, Show Me Quick!!!

Please tell me how to find this before it disappears forever!!!

What Post? Morrissey's Lawyers What?

Explain, explain, explain!!!

Re: Where, Where, Show Me Quick!!!

> Please tell me how to find this before it disappears forever!!!

You just go to Google, click on "more," click on "video," and type in "morrissey."

If it gets taken down, there's still other interesting videos on there!
For example, an episode of Penn & Teller's Showtime program "Bullshit," this one about how PeTA is bullhit and a bunch of dipshit hypocrites (although whoever posted it editted out about half of the episode): http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1913999390200944075&q=bullshit

Oh This Is Old News. I Saw It About One Hour Ago. Thanks The Same Though!

Thought I'd missed something!!!!

You Got A Lawyer??? You Posted Link? What Gives Joan???

How's your surgery holding up??? :)

Re: Lyrics please?

Does anyone have the complete lyrics to You have killed me? thanks.

Thanks!!!!

Thanks!!! I thought they were talking about something else lol!!!

Long live Theo van Gogh / The world is waking up to those barbarian Muslim-guys!

I had forgotten all about how the VP of PETA is kept from dying thanks to animal research and insulin. Hypocrites everywhere you look.

> Theo Van Gogh got what he asked for.

Ohhh, you're a whore-boy ass-kisser to the rampaging, lunatic Muslim-guys, are ya? The Prophet Muhammad (piss be upon him) was a mass-murderer, rapist, terrorist, kidnapper, assasin, and pedophile. If one believes in "prophets," the Prophet Muhammad (pigs breed upon him) could only have been the Prophet of Satan. You know that Allah-guy, the pig from hell? No wonder so many of them Muslim-guys are a Nazi-terrorist plague. I wonder if they'd like the latest Muhammad drawings: http://www.drawmohammed.com/

Or this cartoon: http://www.novatv.nl/index.cfm?ln=nl&fuseaction=artikelen.details&achtergrond_id=8350&CFID=2735238&CFTOKEN=57221010

I thought the speech and interviews from Ayaan Hirsi Ali (who scripted Theo's film about the barbaric treatment of women in Islam ) posted in LoafingOaf's journal recently - http://www.morrissey-solo.com/~LoafingOaf/journal/ - were very interesting. Nice to hear from a leader and artist with true bravery.

Hate is hate. Racism is racism. Call it whatever you want. Now how do I save flash files?

Was hating Nazism wrong? Aren't you gonna join my anti-Islamic brigade?

It's not wrong to hate so long as you hate the right targets. Unfortunately for you, you always hate the wrong targets, Mr. USA Is A Terrorist State.

Theo got what he deserved? That's pretty hateful, Mr. Hate Is Hate and other cliches! Since he was killed for his film "Submission," I take it you must be okay with how women are treated in Islam? Oh how confusing it must be to have to be a feminist on the one hand yet respect the women-hating Muslim-guys on the other hand in order to keep your Politically Correct Lefty membership card!

Speaking of cards, I don't know why you're playing the race one. I could level charges of anti-Arab racism your way before you ever could towards me, seeing how you apparently have judged Arabs unfit for democracy. Whatever the case, it's Morrissey who's had to answer about stuff like that because he was sexually turned on by some skinheads. I have never and would never judge a person by their race because I don't believe "race" exists.

Sick belief systems do exist. Communism, Nazism, and Islamo-fascism.

And the USA stands up to them every time, thank God.

Oh well, I will see some of them Muslim-guys in far-off places throwing a baby tantrum once we convince Georgie to go for SHOCK & AWE the sequel right up Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's ass. Still waiting for them to protest the savage Muslims who stormed into a Beslan, Russia schoolhouse to purposely murder over 100 defenseless little kids. I know many Muslims would like to but the Nazi Muslim-guys plaguing this earth bully them into silence, and people like you are all too happy to turn one cheek and then the other, as ex-Muslim Hirsi Ali said.

And what has your weakness to the savages produced already? Well here's something the Muslim-guys ARE protesting in Russia (and notice how they mention the cartoon protests as their inspiration):

"Muslims’ protests can be even worse than these notorious rallies abroad over the scandalous cartoons ... The parade should not be allowed, and if they still come out into the streets, then they should be bashed."

This was the leader of Russia's Muslims calling for a "violent mass protest" if gay leaders go ahead with Pride celebrations this spring. http://www.365gay.com/Newscon06/02/021406russia.htm

Yes, I do hate him and all of his followers. Why don't you?

save flash file?

I'm too much of a himbo to know techie talk, but if you mean how to save the video...um...I clicked on "download." When it's loading on your Google player it's also downloading to you - is that your confusion?

learn to read. I know misquoting is more fun. not "deserved",

> Theo got what he deserved?
I didn't say deserved. I said "asked for". He got what he asked for. He baited the people that killed him. Happens every day. Sad for anyone that cared about him but not a special case and not a martyr.

You can't even read a simple sentence without changing it to mean what you want it to mean.

Re: save flash file?

> I'm too much of a himbo to know techie talk, but if you mean how to save
> the video...um...I clicked on "download." When it's loading on
> your Google player it's also downloading to you - is that your confusion?

Yes. it downloads to a temp file and has extention .tmp
You can't copy it because it is being "used by another program" (your browser or flash player) So when you stop using it, being a temp file it is deleted.

I found a program called flash saver but it won't save that URL.

Re: save flash file?

> Yes. it downloads to a temp file and has extention .tmp
> You can't copy it because it is being "used by another program"
> (your browser or flash player) So when you stop using it, being a temp
> file it is deleted.

> I found a program called flash saver but it won't save that URL.

Hmm, like I said, I don't know technie talk. I figure everything out by trial and error. But I downloaded the Google Player, then downloaded the file. It downloaded permanantly as it loaded into the player.

Back
Top Bottom