Saturday July 09, 05
Saturday morning questions
1. If you could give your parents one gift, what would you give them?
Peace -- I would assure them that they no longer had to worry about my sister, me, and their grandchildren.
2. If you had to die from something other than old age, how would you go?
3. What's a creative thing to do with an AOL CD?
Cut it to look like a throwing star then throw it at the CEO of AOL, or GW if you prefer.
4. If you had to confess to one crime you have already commited, what would you confess to?
Switching the price tags on a food item.
5. If you could choose what clothes to be buried in, what would you chose?
A black Smiths tee-shirt and pajama bottoms.
6. If you had to sell your soul for one thing, what would it be?
40 billion dollars.
7. What's your favorite cold cereal?
Captain Crunch Peanut Butter Crunch.
8. If you could have permanent possession of any single object in the world, what would it be.
The world's largest luxury ship with all the staff and amenities included.
9. If you could have had the starring role in one film already made, which movie would you pick?
Rose from Titanic.
10. If you could enter a book what book would you enter, would you go in as yourself or one of the characters?
The Silence Of The Lambs as Clarice Starling.
11. If you could have directed any film in history, what movie would it be?
Requiem For A Dream.
12. If you had to name the worst job in the world what would it be?
13. If you could keep only one home appliance, which would you keep?
14. If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know, who would you pick, what would it be, and where would you put it?
I'd tattoo the words deadbeat dad across my son's father's forehead, in big, thick, black letters written in Hebrew.
15. If you could make someone else live one moment from your own life, who would you select, and what moment.
I'd switch places with my son during the birth process. He would be me and I would be him -- the baby.