The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
You Are The Quarry Tour 2004 Pre-show Tracks
Morrissey entered after:
- The Imperfect List - Big Hard Excellent Fish
- No One Can Hold A Candle To You - Raymonde
- Initials BB - Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot
- Bubble Gum - Brigitte Bardot
- Harley Davidson - Brigitte Bardot
- Contact - Brigitte Bardot
- Ce n'est pas vrai - Brigitte Bardot
- Let Me Go Where My Pictures Go - Ludus
- Colorado Springs - Sack
- Let Me Kiss You - Nancy Sinatra
- Single - Pony Club
- I Who Have Nothing - Petula Clark
- Charade - Matt Monro
- The Groover - T. Rex
- Morning Starship - Jobriath
- I'm A Man - Jobriath
- I Love A Good Fight - Jobriath
- Born That Way - James Maker & Noko 440
- I'm Unbearable - James Maker & Noko 440
- Here Come The Warm Jets - Brian Eno
- Backwater - Brian Eno
- Taking Tiger Mountain (By Strategy) - Brian Eno
- Dead Finks Don't Talk - Brian Eno
- Farewell - Ayshea
- Conquistador (live 1972) - Procol Harum
- Morrissey - Leo García
- Thank God It's Not Christmas - Sparks
The end of the concert was signalled by:
- My Way - Frank Sinatra
Tracks from a Jobriath album were played prior to any support band starting.
(More information required).
At the Milwaukee concert (Oct. 16, 2004), the theme to the television sitcom Laverne & Shirley was played prior to the support band - the show being set there.
Disclaimer: Songs played and order are generally not verified.