The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
|THE SMITHS song|
|Album/single||This Charming Man (single)|
|Length||3:07 (Single version)|
3:04 (Jensen Session)
3:20 (Troy Tate studio)
3:18 (Troy Tate outtake)
|Producer||John Porter (Single version)|
Dale Griffin (Jensen Session)
Troy Tate (Troy Tate studio & outtake)
- An early version of this song was known as 'What Do You See In Him?' which included different lyrics.
- A version of this song is available on the Rush To Danger bootleg CD.
- An "original demo" version of this song is available on the Shoplifters From Manchester bootleg CD.
Here her head she'd lay until she'd rise and say "I'm starved of mirth Let's go and trip a dwarf"
What to be done with her? What to be done with her?
Ice water for blood with neither heart or spine and then just to pass time let us go and rob the blind
What to be done with her? I ask myself What to be said of her?
And when she calls me I do now walk I run when she calls I do not walk I run
Play count (The Smiths concert): 12
The Smiths live history:
- Birmingham, England 1983-06-03 (The Smiths concert)
- Bournemouth, England 1983-07-01 (The Smiths concert)
- Leeds, England 1983-08-11 (The Smiths concert)
- London, England 1983-06-29 (The Smiths concert)
- London, England 1983-07-07 (The Smiths concert)
- London, England 1983-08-09 (The Smiths concert)
- London, England 1983-08-30 (The Smiths concert)
- London, England 1983-09-25 (The Smiths concert)
- Manchester, England 1983-02-04 (The Smiths concert)
- Manchester, England 1983-07-06 (The Smiths concert)
Play count (Morrissey concert): 0