The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
|Album/Single||Southpaw Grammar (Remastered)|
- A version of this song is available on the Revelation bootleg LP.
So then you've found your place
You say: "I wanna be the first stand-up comedian in outer space"
Foot down in a fantastic bird, fantastic bird Space is gonna thrill you Space could even kill you But space will never love you like I do
Reflecting light down to earth Oh, yes - and then some humor, too Just enough to make us know we don't miss you
Have you checked suspension in the fantastic bird, fantastic bird? Science engulfs you Science then propels you But science will never love you like I do
What brings you down to earth? - Oh, yes, of course - Yes, yes, it was a lack of applause
Scrap metal for a fantastic bird, fantastic bird Science propelled you Science still engulfs you But science will never love you like I do
'Cos when you land All you want to hear is my voice: "Hello, well done, I love you" Don't you see? Don't you see?
- Morrissey - Vocals
- Alain Whyte - Guitars, backing vocals
- Boz Boorer - Guitars, bass guitar
- Jonny Bridgwood - Bass guitar
- Spencer Cobrin - Drums
- Producer - Steve Lillywhite
- Engineer - Danton Supple
- Assistant Engineer - Tom Elmhirst
- Mastering - Tim Young
- Layout - Laurence Stevens
- Sleeve - Whores In Retirement
Play count (Morrissey concert): 4
Morrissey live history:
- Boston, Massachusetts 2012-10-05 (Morrissey concert)
- New York, New York 2012-10-12 (Morrissey concert)
- Niagara Falls, New York 2012-10-19 (Morrissey concert)
- Waterbury, Connecticut 2012-10-06 (Morrissey concert)