The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Covered Jeane as a B-side on the single "Greetings To The New Brunette" (1986).
Covered Ask live (1990).
- Billy Bragg/Morrissey story - Morrissey-solo (Aug 06, 2001)
British singer-songwriter, born on December 20, 1957 in Barking, Essex. The 'Bard of Barking' has a long and successful career, particularly known in the UK for his combination of music and left-wing politics.
Stephen William Bragg (born 20 December 1957) is an English singer-songwriter and left-wing activist. His music blends elements of folk music, punk rock and protest songs, with lyrics that mostly span political or romantic themes. His music is heavily centred on bringing about change and involving the younger generation in activist causes.
Related Forum Threads
- Billy Bragg: long statement re: Morrissey on Facebook (7 July, 2019) - Morrissey-solo (Jul 07, 2019)
- Billy Bragg on free speech, Morrissey, and the resurgence of the Far Right - GQ Magazine - Morrissey-solo (Jul 11, 2019)
- Billy Bragg: There's no way back for Morrissey - Morrissey-solo (Feb 23, 2020)
- NME: "Does Rock 'N' Roll Kill Braincells?!" - Billy Bragg (October 21, 2021); Smiths / Morrissey mentions - Morrissey-solo (Oct 25, 2021)