The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Dame Shirley Bassey, DBE (born 8 January 1937), is a Welsh singer. She found fame in the mid-1950s and was "one of the most popular female vocalists in Britain during the last half of the 20th century". In the US, in particular, she is best known for recording the theme songs to the James Bond films Goldfinger (1964), Diamonds Are Forever (1971), and Moonraker (1979) and is the only artist to record more than one Bond theme song. Bassey is also a UNESCO Artist for Peace.
According to Mozipedia, "You'll Never Walk Alone" was used as an outtro to The Smiths concerts in 1986 and also to the Wolverhampton gig in 1988. "You'll Never Walk Alone" was also used in the closing montage of Hulmerist.
"Ave Maria" was used as the outtro to Morrissey's concerts in 1991.
"This Is My Life" was used as the outtro to some of the concerts in 2002.
"I (Who Have Nothing)" was used in the 2004 intermission music according to Mozipedia and a forum post by Almodis, however according to a forum post by niva, the version actually played was by Petula Clark.
Shirley's performance of "To Give (The Reason I Live)" on Italian television in 1969 was used as an intermission video in 2009. The song was also covered by Morrissey on the 2012 tour.
- Shirley Bassey Wikipedia page. Wikipedia. Retrieved from Wikipedia.org.
- NME. (2008-07-14). "Singles To Be Cremated With" - list by Morrissey, NME (Sep. 16, 1989). Morrissey-solo. Retrieved from morrissey-solo.com.
- mikael. (2008-03-26). Morrissey intermission music 1991. Morrissey-solo. Retrieved from morrissey-solo.com.
- davidt. (2008-08-19). 2002 tour intermission, entrance and exitus - details. Morrissey-solo. Retrieved from morrissey-solo.com.
- Almodis. (2004-04-23). intro setlist. Morrissey-solo. Retrieved from morrissey-solo.com.
- mikael. (2005-02-20). 1991 intro setlist. Morrissey-solo. Retrieved from morrissey-solo.com.
- Martin. (2012-04-22). "To Give" intermission. Morrissey-solo. Retrieved from morrissey-solo.com.