The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Pregnant For The Last Time (single)
|Name||Pregnant For The Last Time|
|Release||15 July 1991|
|Art work||Renaud Monfourny|
|Publisher||HMV Records (UK)|
|Format(s)||7" Vinyl, 12" Vinyl, CD|
|Chart position||UK #25|
Sing Your Life|
Pregnant For The Last Time
→My Love Life
Phlegm lapels for the last time Corned beef legs for the last time We're so glad that you've finally decided
But then you see someone new And you want someone new So you have someone new I don't blame you We would all do the same as you If ever we had the nerve to
Chips with cream for the last time The people's friend for the last time We're so glad that you've finally decided
Tiny stripe socks for the last time Pokes and prods for the last time And the doctor said "Don't nod your head until June"
But then you see someone new And you want someone new So you have someone new I don't blame you We would all do the same as you If ever we had the chance to
Sick at noon for the last time And who is gonna clean up? Would you be so kind? Oh everybody's staring At the strange clothes That you're wearing
Bad advice for the last time And people being nice for the very first time We're so glad that you have finally decided
- Directed by Tim Broad
Play count (Morrissey concert): 24
Morrissey live history:
- Aberdeen, Scotland 1991-05-14 (Morrissey concert)
- Berlin, Germany 1991-05-05 (Morrissey concert)
- Blackburn, England 1991-07-26 (Morrissey concert)
- Brighton, England 1991-07-22 (Morrissey concert)
- Cologne, Germany 1991-05-04 (Morrissey concert)
- Copenhagen, Denmark 1991-05-07 (Morrissey concert)
- Dienze, Belgium 1991-04-30 (Morrissey concert)
- Doncaster, England 1991-07-25 (Morrissey concert)
- Dublin, Ireland 1991-04-27 (Morrissey concert)
- Dundee, Scotland 1991-05-15 (Morrissey concert)
- My Love Life (single)
- Pregnant For The Last Time (single)
- Suedehead: The Best Of Morrissey
- The CD Singles '88–91'
- The CD Singles '91–95'
- The HMV/Parlophone Singles '88–'95
- The Malady Lingers On
- We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful (single)
- ¡Oye Esteban!
- Artwork [Art And Everything] - Jo Slee
- Bass - Gary Day
- Drums - Spencer Cobrin
- Engineer - Peter Thomas (2)
- Engineer [Assistant] - Danton Supple
- Guitar - Alain Whyte
- Guitar - Boz Boorer
- Layout - Designland
- Mastered By - Tim Young
- Photography By - Renaud Monfourny
- Producer - Clive Langer & Alan Winstanley
B1. Recorded somewhere in West London B2 and B3. Recorded live in Utrecht, Holland 1st May, 1991
Sleeve printed in England. Manufactured in England. [printed on cover back] Made in Gt. Britain [printed on labels]
Issued with a black poly-lined inner-sleeve.
- Pregnant For The Last Time - Discogs master release: https://www.discogs.com/master/5198
- Pregnant For The Last Time (12" 45 RPM Single) - Discogs release: https://www.discogs.com/release/489419-Morrissey-Pregnant-For-The-Last-Time
"Pregnant for the Last Time" is a song by Morrissey, released as a non-album single in July 1991. This was also the first time Morrissey worked with guitarist Boz Boorer, who has consistently worked with him to this day. The single reached number 25 in the UK Singles Chart.The B-side "Skin Storm" was originally written and performed by the band Bradford.