The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Later...With Jools Holland
|Filmed||Shepherd's Bush, London, England|
Later... with Jools Holland is a contemporary British music television show hosted by Jools Holland. It has been running in short series since 1992 and is a part of BBC Two's late-night line-up, usually at around 11pm to 12 midnight. The day of transmission has varied, but currently it is usually recorded on a Tuesday for Friday broadcast and features a mixture of both established and new musical artists, from solo performers to bands and larger ensembles.
The show is considered an institution, having notched up millions of fans around the world. It is currently broadcast in America on Ovation; previously it has been shown on BBC America, Fuse, and Rave HD. The Ovation and Fuse broadcasts leave out several performances (and usually one or two performers entirely) in order to air commercials within a one-hour timeslot. It is also shown in Australia on the UKTV channel and ABC2, in Canada on HIFI and AUX TV, in Germany on zdf.kultur and in Portugal, Switzerland, Belgium, France and the United Arab Emirates on iConcerts HD.
The 200th programme was broadcast on 1 February 2008. The 250th edition was broadcast in September 2010.
10 December 1992
12 November 1995
21 May 2004
- Irish Blood, English Heart
- First Of The Gang To Die
- Let Me Kiss You
- There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
2 June 2006
- You Have Killed Me [watch]
- The Youngest Was The Most Loved [watch]
- I Just Want To See The Boy Happy [watch]
8 February 2008
- That's How People Grow Up [watch]
- Something Is Squeezing My Skull [watch]
- All You Need Is Me [watch]
- The Last Of The Famous International Playboys [watch]
- Later... with Jools Holland Wikipedia page. Wikipedia. Retrieved from Wikipedia.org.