The Morrissey-solo Wiki is a continual work in progress, most of the data still needs to be populated. See the To Do page if you want to help.
Recording for Viva Hate commenced at The Wool Hall studios in Bath, England in early October and would last until late December. Street recruited Durutti Column guitarist Vini Reilly and session drummer Andrew Paresi to back Morrissey, with Street himself taking over bass duties.
Viva Hate was was released on 14 March 1988 by HMV Records and debuted at #1 on the UK charts.
Were you and he lovers?
And would you say so if you were? On a forecourt On a Friday Passing my way
Were you and he lovers? And if you were, then say that you were! On a groundsheet Under canvas With your tent-flap Open wide
A note upon his desk: "P.S. Bring Me Home And Have Me!" Leather elbows on a tweed coat - Oh! - Is THAT the best you can do?
So came his reply: "...but on the desk is where I want you!" So I ask (even though I know): Were you and he lovers?
Play count (Morrissey concert): 127
Morrissey live history:
- Adelaide, Australia 2002-10-17 (Morrissey concert)
- Anaheim, California 2002-09-13 (Morrissey concert)
- Athens, Greece 2002-11-08 (Morrissey concert)
- Athens, Greece 2002-11-09 (Morrissey concert)
- Atlanta, Georgia 1992-11-18 (Morrissey concert)
- Auburn Hills, Michigan 1992-09-26 (Morrissey concert)
- Auckland, New Zealand 1991-09-08 (Morrissey concert)
- Belfort, France 1992-07-04 (Morrissey concert)
- Berkeley, California 2002-09-14 (Morrissey concert)
- Birmingham, England 1992-12-12 (Morrissey concert)