zomg! 5000 posts for Buzzetta!

nugz

SUPAHSTAR!
congratulations!! :clap: :guitar:

I know you posted this in random pictures, but I like it, so I'm posting it here too

poster71901915-1.jpg

Which begs the next question since I cannot sleep and need to start packing...

what will the next avatar be?
should there be a new avatar?
who is Paris Hilton?

Congrats, Buzzetta!! Glad you're back reviving old threads to make up for lost post count ;)

solo isn't the same without you. :) You're a rebel! :cool:

Photo181.jpg

Congrats, Buzzetta!! Glad you're back reviving old threads to make up for lost post count ;)

solo isn't the same without you. :) You're a rebel! :cool:

Photo181.jpg

LOL - Judging where you got that you may have seen what the other post was going to be in random pictures.

LOL - Judging where you got that you may have seen what the other post was going to be in random pictures.

I don't recall the thread I got it in (member pics?) I just did a search-- key word: hamburger, user: Buzzetta :D

I don't know what you're going to post in random pics but please don't let it be an autopsy photo.

edit: or have posted in random pics... the gator? I can handle.

Last edited:
I don't recall the thread I got it in (member pics?) I just did a search-- key word: hamburger, user: Buzzetta :D

I don't know what you're going to post in random pics but please don't let it be an autopsy photo.

edit: or have posted in random pics... the gator? I can handle.

Ohh I thought you went through my photobucket account to get that.

I love my gator - apparently a vet got snagged. Supposedly they were able to reattach the arm. I doubt though that he was able to play piano anytime soon.

It wouldn't be the same without a veggie rant between Mr Buzzy and someone....here just to start the ball rolling :p

:pray:

Tee Hee - this is honestly not directed at you... I originally wanted to post this one in "random photos" but someone convinced me otherwise and I went with the avatar/jackass.

This is the directors cut deleted scene.
poster10817616.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom