Zagreb - Zagreb Fair, Hall 9 (Dec. 12, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Istanbul / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / The Bullfighter Dies / Scandinavia / Smiler With Knife / How Soon Is Now? / Certain People I Know / I'm Not A Man / Yes, I Am Blind / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by K. and Pit Maravich (order not 100%).

Last edited:
Gig was cancelled after two songs. Someone from the audience threw bananas at him.

Would it be ok for me to have some stencils made on my mates cnc router saying "cheese is murder" along side a wedge of stinking bishop and then distribute the stencils in a certain area of Bowden (nudge nudge wink wink ) and tell the kids go ahead and vandalise on my behalf ?
Yes or no will be sufficient thanks.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Would it be ok for me to have some stencils made on my mates cnc router saying "cheese is murder" along side a wedge of stinking bishop and then distribute the stencils in a certain area of Bowden (nudge nudge wink wink ) and tell the kids go ahead and vandalise on my behalf ?
Yes or no will be sufficient thanks.

No, don't do it. Morrissey's Mom might be doing her Xmas shopping and see it on a wall. Then you'll be in real trouble.

best
BB

No, don't do it. Morrissey's Mom might be doing her Xmas shopping and see it on a wall. Then you'll be in real trouble.

best
BB

Typical Betty she once went in hospital and Tosserrey pulled a gig to visit her ! She only had a high BP ffs !
I don't give a shit I'm gonna tell the kids to do her house over with the stencils, it's cool Tosserrey says so.

so, in short! it's was a brilliant gig. packed and sweaty. It actually sold out just hours before the start. Lots of flowers in the audience with mass singalongs all through the concert.
Band and Moz were in very good mood. Moz was actually quite chatty, smiled a lot and mentioned few times how much he enjoys being in Zagreb. Stencil made the appearance, at the end shirt was torn.

Setlist if I remember correctly and not in order (basically same as Beograd with Certain People I Know instead of Bride):
The Queen Is Dead / Suedehead / Speedway / Staircase At The University / Kiss Me A Lot / World Peace Is None of Your Business / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / The Bullfighter Dies /Trouble Loves Me / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Smiler With Knife / Certain People I Know / I'm Not A Man / Scandinavia / How Soon Is Now? / Istanbul / Meat is Murder // Asleep / Everyday Is Like Sunday

Night!
K.

best
BB

To be honest BB the devil in me was thinking of getting Betty and Jackies front doors decorated for Christmas and just wondering if I would be held responsible ?
If I don't see or hear from you have a fantastic Christmas/New year Brummie-Boy

Kind regards

Typical Betty she once went in hospital and Tosserrey pulled a gig to visit her ! She only had a high BP ffs !
I don't give a shit I'm gonna tell the kids to do her house over with the stencils, it's cool Tosserrey says so.

You are sick.

To be honest BB the devil in me was thinking of getting Betty and Jackies front doors decorated for Christmas and just wondering if I would be held responsible ?
If I don't see or hear from you have a fantastic Christmas/New year Brummie-Boy

Kind regards

Its time to stencil Tosserry's tour bus.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom