Vulgarian

Moz makes it in to a list video.
Minus points for the Pope of Mope ref.
No guessing what #1 is.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
doh::straightface:

WOW just WOW. I didn't realise how ignorant Watch Mojo were until I watched this...

That video is a waste of bandwidth and the comments are even worse. It’s not even entirely factual throughout. Give me my 7 minutes back, watch mojo!

Interestingly WatchMojo are Canadian, so it's no great mystery why they'd make this video, considering the negative quotes from Morrissey in the past directed at Canada about their seal clubbing activities.
Judging from the comments 80% of their fanbase aren't even aware who Morrissey is and thus this video wasn't made to garner much internet traffic. Seems it was created more out of spite. Someone should alert Sam to this, so he can pass it onto Moz. There's some misinformation and slanderious commentary here.

Til we got to number three there was nothing too objectionable. From no.3 though...

That was the f***ing shittest thing I've ever seen.

Who watches stuff like this? If they had just written this drivel, one could scan through it in 20 seconds and move on. But now that was seven minutes I'll never get back.

Interestingly WatchMojo are Canadian, so it's no great mystery why they'd make this video, considering the negative quotes from Morrissey in the past directed at Canada about their seal clubbing activities.
Judging from the comments 80% of their fanbase aren't even aware who Morrissey is and thus this video wasn't made to garner much internet traffic. Seems it was created more out of spite. Someone should alert Sam to this, so he can pass it onto Moz. There's some misinformation and slanderious commentary here.

*slanderious*

smfh

Phil Spector killed someone and I still listen to records he either co-wrote or produced.
John Lennon used to hit his girlfriends and I still listen to his records.
Kevin Spacey has been in the news recently. I watched Baby Driver the other night. Pretty good too.
Harvey Weinstein has also been in the news recently. Not going to throw any of my Miramax films out though.

Sam? Who is this Sam person with Moz access?

Sam? Who is this Sam person with Moz access?

You are pulling a leg, ain’t you Peterb?
Sam is his nephew and his personal photoshop wizard (ahem), video creator of a number of songs.

There is a bit of a debate whether he does a good job in general.
Check the (official) video for “Kiss Me A Lot”. There were some not unattractive, but barely clothed ladies in it.

Which of course got his more obsessed fanbase into a twist.
I thought it was okay.
Very humasexual and such.

Very strange video.
It seemed totally random to me.
It was have been a perfectly fined vid with the 'interludes'.
That said, I think I read somewhere here that he was saying something about pandering to the medias obsession with sex.
Is this true?
Does it work?
Sorry about not knowing, and still not really knowing, who Sam is.

Very strange video.
It seemed totally random to me.
It was have been a perfectly fined vid with the 'interludes'.
That said, I think I read somewhere here that he was saying something about pandering to the medias obsession with sex.
Is this true?
Does it work?
Sorry about not knowing, and still not really knowing, who Sam is.

You absolutely don’t have to apologise for not knowing. And least of all to me. I like your honesty and not posing as a know it all fan, who exactly knows what Moz thinks.

If you really want to know more about Sam you will have to search on this site.
And check True-to-you, the site of superfan Julia Riley. There is a lot of material there. It is still available.

About panding to the media obsession with sex, don’t know if he said it.

It would seem something he could have said. Other people referred to the illustrious reputation of nephew Sam who portrayed more ladies in his photos and videos in the same say, erotic poses. Bit of a naughty boy.

Many Moz-fans think Sam (or SER) destroyed his (Moz) artful reputation.

You are pulling a leg, ain’t you Peterb?
Sam is his nephew and his personal photoshop wizard (ahem), video creator of a number of songs.

There is a bit of a debate whether he does a good job in general.
Check the (official) video for “Kiss Me A Lot”. There were some not unattractive, but barely clothed ladies in it.

Which of course got his more obsessed fanbase into a twist.
I thought it was okay.
Very humasexual and such.
Thanks for saving me some time with your thorough explanation.

Back
Top Bottom