You've been framed Moz reference

Harry Hill just said "come armagedon come" in the opening sequence of You've been framed.

Ah Harry, I love how you get little bits of Moz in to your work!

Harry Hill just said "come armagedon come" in the opening sequence of You've been framed.

Ah Harry, I love how you get little bits of Moz in to your work!

I love Harry Hill, but one thing puts me off his TV Burp show - David Quantick.
He's one of the writers and spends his time slagging off Morrissey in private (when not apologising in court for writing lies about Moz.)

He often makes snide comments about Moz on Twitter, recently comparing the singer to Hitler.
I have other instances of his constant bad mouthing, but when confronted about it (as I did) he runs a mile and hides.

Wonder if Harry knows about this?

Last edited:
He's one of the writers and spends his time slagging off Morrissey in private (when not apologising in court for writing lies about Moz.)

He often makes snide comments about Moz on Twitter, recently comparing the singer to Hitler.
I have other instances of his constant bad mouthing, but when confronted about it (as I did) he runs a mile and hides.

Oooh, tell us more please. I too hate that jealous untalented t**t Quandick.

I've heard he's a very dull man in person.

he should flipping know cause im sure he wouldnt stand for that.
ejit! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom