YouTube - LIHS audio tracks being added to MorrisseyOnVevo

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Currently:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
Strange decision?

Giving it away. Oh Korda, remember you said morrissey will not be silenced.

Whilst linking these videos - it became apparent that Jacky's... lyric video has not done anywhere near as well as Spent... lyric video - due to the age restriction marker.
(151k views compared to 1.1 million). A simple nipple cover up would fix this - seems daft not to do so.
Interestingly, of the new audio vids just posted - I Bury The Living has double the views compared to the other audio tracks (quadruple in some cases).
Regards,
FWD.

Whilst linking these videos - it became apparent that Jacky's... lyric video has not done anywhere near as well as Spent... lyric video - due to the age restriction marker.
(151k views compared to 1.1 million). A simple nipple cover up would fix this - seems daft not to do so.
Interestingly, of the new audio vids just posted - I Bury The Living has double the views compared to the other audio tracks (quadruple in some cases).
Regards,
FWD.

I noticed that to about I bury the living. It's amazing how they didn't fix the jacky video. Maybe they just thougt it to close to album release so what's it matter but still

Making the whole album available to listen to free. I don't remember that happening before.
Agree.
I've seen this done with other artists: normally after a period of selling the album, but not right away.
Perhaps it's one of those mysterious new marketing ideas lost on an old fogey like myself.
Regards,
FWD.

It’s on YouTube anyway so might as well after a while make it your channel people go to. Nothing’s gonna have as many views as spent the day as nothing else in the album was as brainlessly catchy as that song. Being first and a while before the albums release also helps. With the video out though does it really matter about the lyric video as most are just gonna go watch that anyway. Totally morrissey though not to change it just for views

its about catching new fans for future releases and back catalogue interest.

Back
Top Bottom