YouTube: Hilary Duff and Joel Madden, 'Hand in Glove'

I think I'm going to be ill...Why can't she get hit by an Icecream truck already?

yes, that just made me ill...

I think I'm going to be ill...Why can't she get hit by an Icecream truck already?

Why can't they both get hit. First I thought it was going to be them actually singing the song. Thank god it wasn't that would have made me ill.

Why can't they both get hit. First I thought it was going to be them actually singing the song. Thank god it wasn't that would have made me ill.

Check The poll...

BTW who The F*** Is Joel Madden? Related to John Madden? The Puke looks like he belongs on Seasame Street

yeah I feared the same thing!!! I didn't know if i wanted to click or not...
"young hollywood" is trashhhhhhhh...they should not be allowed to contaminate other sacred things. just stay in the vicinity of hollywood and vine and you'll be fine...

yeah I feared the same thing!!! I didn't know if i wanted to click or not...
"young hollywood" is trashhhhhhhh...they should not be allowed to contaminate other sacred things. just stay in the vicinity of hollywood and vine and you'll be fine...

Vote on the poll and Condemn Hillary to her fate...

I just remember I'm wearing my Go-Go's T-shirt..and rembered the $%$#%$ %@#%@#@%$ Her and her sister did to the Go-Go's....God I hope her plane falls out of the sky

Check The poll...

BTW who The F*** Is Joel Madden? Related to John Madden? The Puke looks like he belongs on Seasame Street

He's from Good Charlotte, who totally suck of course. I went to the warped tour got free tix because I really wanted to see Bad Religion who should have been the headliners but wern't. After they pplayed the majority of crowd left, no one wanted to hear some crap band.

He's from Good Charlotte, who totally suck of course. I went to the warped tour got free tix because I really wanted to see Bad Religion who should have been the headliners but wern't. After they pplayed the majority of crowd left, no one wanted to hear some crap band.

Aren't Good Charlotte the people who "Claimed" to be influence by The Smiths and have Deano drumming for them?

if my memeory serves me well on this early sunday morning...
good charlotte were opener band for some shows for Morrissey, dont ask
me when or where, too early, and I even might be very wrong

if my memeory serves me well on this early sunday morning...
good charlotte were opener band for some shows for Morrissey, dont ask
me when or where, too early, and I even might be very wrong

That Guy deserves a kick in the balls....And we're already running a poll for what should happen to Hillary

I heard they have Deano as thier drummer but as far as influences have no clue.

MarkTiger2.jpg

they totally stole their look from this guy but I don't know their music. they had one video with old people that was pretty "ewwwwww" but can't remember the song.

MarkTiger2.jpg

they totally stole their look from this guy but I don't know their music. they had one video with old people that was pretty "ewwwwww" but can't remember the song.

I despite Celebrity Couples, I hate Trendy "alternative" groups that claimed to be inspired by the great ones, I loathe The Duff Sisters & Simpsons Sisters...the only thing I would love to see is for the four of them to appear on a real life version of Celebrity Deathmatch

That was disgusting. I can't believe I watched the whole thing, I'm ashamed of myself.

Hopefully, Hillary Duff will meet up with that Ice Cream Truck today...

We can all hope

can someone describe this for me so I don't have to waste my time??is it them doing the song??thanks:)

can someone describe this for me so I don't have to waste my time??is it them doing the song??thanks:)

no...they are not singing it...it's a montage of footage of them

Back
Top Bottom